Congrats to VOYAGER!!!

In exciting breaking news, Voyager have just been announced for the world renowned Prog Power USA 2011 in Atlanta, Georgia!

Australia's very own Voyager will be sharing the stage with the likes of...Creations End, Sanctuary, Mob Rules, Haken, Dream Evil & Therion.

The event sells out in advance every year and has launched many a bands career on US soil.... this is a massive announcement and an amazing achievment for any progressive metal band let alone a band from Perth, Western Australia....to say that the band are beyond 'stoked' to be part of this prestigious event is an understatement.

Check out www.progpowerusa.com

A full run of North American dates will be added to compliment Voyagers first trip to the US.

This is an outstanding acheivement from one of the country's best Melodic Metal bands. Congrats again and if your based in the US make sure you check these guys/gal out.

For those in Oz remember they are playing on Oct 30th in Newcastle with our very own DARKER HALF & ANNO DOMINI.

oct30thgig.jpg

Well done to the Voyager boys. They're gonna love playing that fest and the fest will love them. I know for a fact theres a few fest regs that are keen to see the boys live.

And a Newcastle date? Nice! You gonna be at that one David?

I'll defo come along for a brew. Been too long mate.

Regarding ProgPower, I would say doubtful at this stage. I don't think I'm gonna be in a financial position to go, plus the lineup is fairly ordinary imo. Sanctuary would be amazing to see, but that goes without saying. None of the other bands really warrant me spending the kind of money for the trip.

The first 5 scheduled to play mate. The bottom 5 (with all due respect) and it is always a shame to have bands cut from bills and this is no exception.
Hopefully the show is still a huge sucess and if i was the organiser i would def make sure the bands cut this year are first chosen if next year the same event is held again.

Btw for those coming please note ANNO DOMINI hit the stage at 7pm and DARKER HALF at 9pm. Hope to see ya there.:D