Congratulations Sonm and Diana!

Yeeeeeeeeeees!!! And we are damn happy!!! This is a second FS child!! So in 16 years we have Kir_son on gutars, Stepan_son on the bass and Ursula_daughter - female vocals (see the pic attached). The line up is almost complete!! I believe all kids will be into metal before they can walk! (Lile Lee:))))
It's a first gift for Christmass!! The second will be our new album.
Lee I've sent you a message yesterday!!
:)))
2fsbaby.jpg

Evil Thunder said:
Congratulations!
Forest Stream must not end!
Not a chance:))) You won't get rid of us so easily:))) :EVIL LAUGH:

Beautyfull baby! Congrlatulations! I am personaly waiting for a reply for a swedish company for a software interface designer position. I really want to visit Sweden, and Norway for that matter. Life is fun!:Spin:

Congratulations! And good look forming a Forest Stream kids band! perhaps you could make it a children's show for cool children!

Oh my fucking god! :OMG:

Congratulations, Sonm and Diana! That's really cool that now you gained another one piece of your hapiness. Take big care of Ursula and Diana but don't forget about Forest Stream. We need your music and really willing to hear the new album. I am looking forward to your new gigs. The Relax gig was so beautiful and emotional that I am ready to come to all your gigs I'll be able to come to.

By the way, may we have a chance to see a picture of Diana? ;)

Once again, good luck and use your hapiness!

My warmest wishes to your family, Sonm and Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sorry for the late congratulation (didn't have i-net access) but I was so happy to know this amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girl is so-o-o-ooooo cute. Great work, people!!!!!! ;)

Sonm said:
Yeeeeeeeeeees!!! And we are damn happy!!! This is a second FS child!! So in 16 years we have Kir_son on gutars, Stepan_son on the bass and Ursula_daughter - female vocals (see the pic attached). The line up is almost complete!! I believe all kids will be into metal before they can walk! (Lile Lee:))))
It's a first gift for Christmass!! The second will be our new album.
Lee I've sent you a message yesterday!!
:)))
2fsbaby.jpg

What!? you are going to give your child as a x-mas present!?!?! :OMG: :loco:
Congrats lad! :headbang: