CONGRATULATIONS TO LINDA & WANDA !

I've gotta agree with this ... All during the litigation, the entire event was kept under wraps. There was NO public info or postings about it, in short, it was kept quiet and under professional wrap.

After the fact, and judgement, I suppose the band, and the individual members who were attacked, have every right to express the outcome and their feelings. Since the judgement stated the lawsuit was totally unfounded and without merit, it could only be described as a personal attack.

Hopefully, everybody can get back to the rest of their lives and careers.
My parents divorced when I was 2 years old. I spent most of my formative years wondering why two people I love dearly could not get along and had to fight in front of me and my brother. As an impressionable youth, I looked to my parents as my most constant example of what life is like and how I should live my life. As I grew older, I realized my mother and father are flawed, emotional persons. They gave me a lesson of life on how not to resolve conflict and behave in front of others. I believe their actions--their harsh words to each other and petty actions--cheated me and my brother out of a level of happiness by exposing negativity where it could have been handled away from our eyes on ears for our sake. I still love them as much as ever, and I'd never trade my childhood for another experience (so no need to cue the violin!).

This is how I feel about the lawsuit and how it's been managed by all parties involved. Like divorced parents with their children, bandmates and former bandmates (including management on behalf of anyone) exposing their conflicts with the fans hurts the fan experience of enjoying the music and the musicians--every former and current member--who have produced the magic that has made this band what it is today.

I look forward to seeing the lady Maidens play in Tacoma (and if I can get earplugs small enough for a 3 month old, I just might bring the boy in, too!), and I do hope all I will hear at the gig is awesome music and some lively banter that draws the crowd deeper into the musical experience.

I look forward to seeing the lady Maidens play in Tacoma (and if I can get earplugs small enough for a 3 month old, I just might bring the boy in, too!), and I do hope all I will hear at the gig is awesome music and some lively banter that draws the crowd deeper into the musical experience.

Yep, that's all there is nowadays!!! :hotjump:It will be really good to see you again. 3 month old!??!?? Congrats!!! :tickled:

Yep, that's all there is nowadays!!! :hotjump:It will be really good to see you again. 3 month old!??!?? Congrats!!! :tickled:
Thanks! We were hoping my wife would go into labor at the Maiden gig in Auburn in June. That would have been an experience!

I've been keeping my ears virgin for what the new lineup of the lady Maidens sound like, so I'm really looking forward to it. I hope there will be some newer tracks, too. I get excited seeing the non-classics being played.

LOL.

Oh man. This is some funny shit.

I always thought that Aja was a total cunt. I had no idea any of this lawsuit stuff was going on. It doesn't surprise me though, I could tell that bitch was shady.

Glad she got nothing and will go back to working in a massage parlor to pay her rent :headbang:

LOL.

Oh man. This is some funny shit.

I always thought that Aja was a total cunt. I had no idea any of this lawsuit stuff was going on. It doesn't surprise me though, I could tell that bitch was shady.

Glad she got nothing and will go back to working in a massage parlor to pay her rent :headbang:

wow..nice post there dude...dont hold back any..

Oh yeah baby! This is great stuff to publicly post. Thanks you guys for letting us in on this! I love gossip!

I read the view from Aja's site and I read the Trial Brief here. Here are my thoughts on this:

1) Aja Kim's name is Patty Rich? I mean, come on. haha that took me a long time to stop laughing when I found that out. My guess is her husband's last name is Rich. But Patty? hahahahahahahaha

2) The Trial Brief is opinionated and appears to have been written by Wanda's father, who like any dad, would be biased, and is clearly written from the point of view of the defendants, not a non bias court report. I feel this is misleading, and is simply an opinion from a lawyer supporting his clients.

3) Trial Brief was filled with vague content such as "Aja fells entitled to tens of thousands of dollars." but where is the exact figure? The Trial Brief did not come cross as neutral or factual, but one sided and it's misleading to say that by reading this you will get the true story.

4) Aja quit the band, so why the hell should she be entitled to anything? This is retarded. She isn't a founding member either. It wasn't HER BAND but she was a singer IN a band so none of her motives make any sense to me. If there was a pool of money, usually called a "Band fund" that is for the band and I don't see why she's entitled to any of it when she voluntarily leaves. If The Iron Maidens was a publicly owned company with shares then she would be entitled something, but I am pretty sure Iron Maidens is not on the stock exchange.

5) Aja said, "Both judges ruled The Iron Maidens had a partnership (they and their manager all claimed there was no partnership) and they owed me restitution for non-payment of the sale of my recordings with the band on our CDs and DVDs, as well as for non-payment of foreign distribution monies for a 2008 release of our first CD in Brazil. "

This only the band knows about. Was there an agreement or contract that was broken here? I can see this being difficult to figure out who owes who what.

6) Aja Said, "I have been a teacher of martial arts and as a black belt, this is my obligation. Otherwise, I don't deserve to wear it. And as a human being? Even more so. For what profits a man should he gain the world, yet lose his own soul? "

Ok Drama Queen, come on. That's a bit much there. That was just gay. Not homosexual gay, but I mean, just gay.

7) As Bob Dylan said, "We always did feel the same we just saw it from a different point of view." Without a non-bias court report we will never be able to truly wrap our brains around this of what the real deal is. So far, all I see is opinions. Well, despite the fact that Aja was ruled LOSER!

8) Multiple times it states that Aja is unemployed and was seeking money to help fund her life. Doesn't her husband work? Why is she broke? Is she not married anymore? If not, I would actually like to hit that. I'd totally bend her over and make sure she gets the spanking and hair pulling she deserves.