Connection Study (smokers needed)

jcambece

Dec 4, 2005
A friend and I were discussing how you can tell what kind of person someone is by what they smoke. i said there is no way, but I am willing to give this a shot. So please post what you smoke and your "style" (Punk, Hardcore, Prep, All around Bad ass...).

Cambece

Is this in the same vein as the idea that one can discern a person's character by what shoes they wear?

Never mistake correlation or inductive reasoning for fact.

ANYWAY - In the hopes of getting something out of this, I will get the ball rolling. Since this is a music forum at heart, and since the poll needs some specificity, I will assume that you mean brand of smokes and type of (metal) music (majoritively, categorically) that you listen to.

Smokes: Camel - Turkish Gold
Music: Extreme Death/Grindcore

ARC150 said:
Is this in the same vein as the idea that one can discern a person's character by what shoes they wear?

Never mistake correlation or inductive reasoning for fact.

ANYWAY - In the hopes of getting something out of this, I will get the ball rolling. Since this is a music forum at heart, and since the poll needs some specificity, I will assume that you mean brand of smokes and type of (metal) music (majoritively, categorically) that you listen to.

Smokes: Camel - Turkish Gold
Music: Extreme Death/Grindcore

Yeah, thats what im looking for. thanks.

Cambece