Conspiracy Theory - with Jesse Ventura

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this show yet, it's only been on for 2 weeks. It's on Wednesday nights (EST) at 10:pm on tru tv. This week Jesse went investigated the 9/11 attacks.

I've heard people say that they think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives and think there was more to what we were told, but I never believed them. After watching this past weeks show, I'm starting to believe it.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this show yet, it's only been on for 2 weeks. It's on Wednesday nights (EST) at 10:pm on tru tv. This week Jesse went investigated the 9/11 attacks.

I've heard people say that they think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives and think there was more to what we were told, but I never believed them. After watching this past weeks show, I'm starting to believe it.

Dude, all I can say is that if the government told me the sky was blue, I would get a second opinion. Forget WTC-1/2, what brought down WTC-7? Which was not hit, and when it did come down looked like a textbook example of a controlled demolition?

I read an interesting book called "Day of Deceit" about Pearl Harbor. It was meticulously researched and proved fairly convincingly that FDR & the higher ups not only knew IN ADVANCE of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor but knowingly provoked Japan, and withheld critical information from those on the ground (who were supposed to defend Pearl). Lots of good info out there. Read it all. Look at the videos. Much has been hidden from the American public, before and today. Have a Blatz that will make you feel better.

Sue, I second that opinion.

Jesse Ventura is the pied piper of 'tards.
it just goes to show... never let a little thing like truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
the accounts of all those who were there and saw the planes go into the buildings, survivors, etc...
they mean nothing if some delusional douche bag with internet access has anything to say about it.

Jesse Ventura is the pied piper of 'tards.
it just goes to show... never let a little thing like truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
the accounts of all those who were there and saw the planes go into the buildings, survivors, etc...
they mean nothing if some delusional douche bag with internet access has anything to say about it.

Jesse brings up some good points in the show. In the history of avionics, they have recovered all of the black boxes in aircrashes, except for on 9/11. Rescue workers have said they found the black boxes and were warned by the FBI to keep their mouths shut. Yes, Towers 1 & 2 were struck by airplanes, but no airplane struck Tower #7 and that when down very quickly. What makes this fishy is that the owner of Tower #7 took a billion dollar policy out on the building a month before the crash.

Jesse brings up some good points in the show. In the history of avionics, they have recovered all of the black boxes in aircrashes, except for on 9/11. Rescue workers have said they found the black boxes and were warned by the FBI to keep their mouths shut. Yes, Towers 1 & 2 were struck by airplanes, but no airplane struck Tower #7 and that when down very quickly. What makes this fishy is that the owner of Tower #7 took a billion dollar policy out on the building a month before the crash.

interesting tidbits. did they all come from that show?

what i'm thinking is, i know those black boxes are tough stuff, but the idea of them being tough enough to withstand the heat generated by burning jet fuel... heat that was hot enough to melt the steel beams of the towers... is kinda retarded. not just Corky retarded, but Jesse Ventura retarded!

as for tower #7, no jet hit it, but the explanation given by the engineers that wrote the article for Popular Mechanics that dispelled all the moronic internet conspiracy theories is that #7 was brought down by a series of chinks and damage to the structure, as well as prolonged exposure to the overwhelming heat of the other towers.

i'm far more willing to believe learned architects and engineers than a guy who took a few too many steel chairs to the head and has no formal training in construction, physics or demolition, for that matter.

did we not see the planes? are we going to deny they hit? tell that to the families who are of the belief that their loved ones are gone.
how much did Jesse Ventura say Bush paid those people on numerous videos who were diving out of the top windows and falling to their deaths, rather than suffer through the searing heat? how about the guys actually flying the planes? they were on a suicide mission [unless Jesse says the planes had no pilots and were flown by remote control. i'm sure he's got a theory about that, too].
i know it's better for his show's ratings to convince people to hate their nation and side with the enemy, but the man isnt credible and this show is a load of rot.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1

I don't agree that Jesse isn't credible. Yes he was a wrestler, but he's also a decorated Vietnam vet and a former navy seal. The show did bring up some good points and you bring up good points as well.

All i am gonna say, if two fucking jetliner crash into the top of a goddamn skyscraper, its coming down! They were constructed to collapse on themselves if sustaining massive structural damage..such as an airplane smashing into them.

And lets be honest, there was no productive reason for the USA to kill 3000 Americans. Invade Afghanistan? For what? Its a HUGE shithole, Ive been there. its ALWAYS been a huge shithole, that will never change. Did we want oil? Seriously? Why is my gas 2.60 a gallon? Revenge? Riight..Or maybe we just felt like it was time to kill shitloads of Muslims? Nothing other than a few crazy arab muslims got SUPER lucky makes sense. Ive personally seen Bin Ladens correspondence showing how amazed he was they actually pulled the stunt off. Thank you deploying to Pakistan 3 days after 9/11.

All i am gonna say, if two fucking jetliner crash into the top of a goddamn skyscraper, its coming down! They were constructed to collapse on themselves if sustaining massive structural damage..such as an airplane smashing into them.

And lets be honest, there was no productive reason for the USA to kill 3000 Americans. Invade Afghanistan? For what? Its a HUGE shithole, Ive been there. its ALWAYS been a huge shithole, that will never change. Did we want oil? Seriously? Why is my gas 2.60 a gallon? Revenge? Riight..Or maybe we just felt like it was time to kill shitloads of Muslims? Nothing other than a few crazy arab muslims got SUPER lucky makes sense. Ive personally seen Bin Ladens correspondence showing how amazed he was they actually pulled the stunt off. Thank you deploying to Pakistan 3 days after 9/11.

you obviously arent reading the right conspiracy blogs.
:lol:

Conspiracy Theory is on tonight at 10:pm on tru tv. The show tonight asks if global warming is a big scam to generate money. Should be interesting.

I don't agree that Jesse isn't credible. Yes he was a wrestler, but he's also a decorated Vietnam vet and a former navy seal. The show did bring up some good points and you bring up good points as well.

Well, as I said I don't trust our government (or any other for that matter). But that being said, I know that trying to follow any of the conspiracy theories is hard. But, there are certain people (and always has been) that don't give a squat that 3000 people died, if there is enough money to be made. Grab the tinfoil hats boys, we're getting good reception tonight!!!!!

Interesting stuff.

And I really don't care that you all think I am a kook. A lot of people (educated, serious-minded) think there is something fishy here. But, take all the government kool-aid, you want. George Washington really cut down the tree, we are the best, America is never wrong, we are #1!!!!! America! Fuck yeah!

Whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you look poke prod and stare long enough, sometimes through insanity you will get the results that you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i2Iha76XMY

Interesting stuff.

And I really don't care that you all think I am a kook. A lot of people (educated, serious-minded) think there is something fishy here. But, take all the government kool-aid, you want. George Washington really cut down the tree, we are the best, America is never wrong, we are #1!!!!! America! Fuck yeah!

Whatever.

homer4.jpg

Sue you are great! Nonpareil! Bravo to you!!! Excellent work!! Beacuse someone disagrees with your government/media sanctioned opinion you throw out the insults.

True Southern breeding through and through. Sherman should have burned the entire South down to eliminate the IQ drain on our country!

Whatever. Take a pill, have a beer, scrape yourself away from your TV and realize that all is not what it seems. I could be wrong. And I doubt if I have the specifics right. But, the facts are what they are. Believe what you want. Close your eyes. I support our country but will not tolerate the subservience that so many think makes you a "patriot". Mark Twain said it:
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”

And at this point the government has neither earned or deserves our support.

check out this website, use your heads and make your own judgements http://www.infowars.com/ personally i think 911 was an inside job

Dude. Prepare for tha assault. Some here, are gonna crucify you, if you diverge from the government sanctioned story. Myself, I always thought questioning the authorities is the BEST thing you can do in a supposed democracy. Even, though this country is best described as a plutocratic oligarchy.

Don't question it....or question it.

Blatz for you all.

Sue you are great! Nonpareil! Bravo to you!!! Excellent work!! Beacuse someone disagrees with your government/media sanctioned opinion you throw out the insults.

True Southern breeding through and through. Sherman should have burned the entire South down to eliminate the IQ drain on our country!

Whatever. Take a pill, have a beer, scrape yourself away from your TV and realize that all is not what it seems. I could be wrong. And I doubt if I have the specifics right. But, the facts are what they are. Believe what you want. Close your eyes. I support our country but will not tolerate the subservience that so many think makes you a "patriot". Mark Twain said it:
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”

And at this point the government has neither earned or deserves our support.

:worship:rock: