Conspiracy Theory - with Jesse Ventura

Jesus Christ, I came here to wish my friends and the fucktards a Merry Kwanzaa and you all are STILL trying to figure out if 9/11 was a "government conspiracy". And the best part is you are getting your facts from a washed up profesional wrestler who needs money so bad, he is on a show that drags every conspiracy theory up out of the bowels of his ass. Might not occur to you that he is playing to the masses and their total lack of judgment for ratings, but since it is a lack of judgment, you all are forgiven... I suppose.

Maybe Kwanzaa Claus will bring you some better judgment and common sense this year. Actually, if he did, poor Jesse the Body wouldnt make any money. :kickass:

Jesus Christ, I came here to wish my friends and the fucktards a Merry Kwanzaa :kickass:

Can't we all just get along? Merry Xmas/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Noel/Hannukah/Whatever the fuck the 'Rabs Celebrate to you all as well.

If I pissed anyone off I am sorry (or not); it's all about fun and opinions. Have a good one people. To ALL of you.