Contaminated Weed

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Hey guys!

I've been hearing allot about contaminated weed going around lately.
The most common seem to be sugarlacing and coating with fiberglass, but in the UK and Sweden a far more dangerous contamination have appeared: Steelwool.

UK:

SWE:

Seriously, this stuff needs to be fucking legalized before someone gets killed.. I'm lucky enough that i don't have to worry about this shit, but i still want to warn you guys about it so no-one gets hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's stuff like that and similar to that why I have never tried the stuff. I am around it all the time and my friends beg me to try it, and ask when I will. I tell everyone when I or or someone I know grows it and I can trust its purity I will have at it, until then the answer is no.

A friend of mine quit for years and then started back because he got something that was laced and had a bad experience.

It needs to be legal here. Everyone already smokes it anyway. I mean EVERYONE BUT ME.

Yeah, i would definitely say that about 7/10 people here in Sweden smokes.
Im lucky enough to have a great connection that only gets medical grade stuff, so i personally dont have to worry.

you don't want to know the extenders in some hash-plates... or the stuff at some glossy indoor-buds...
DIY + bubble-bags are your friend ;)

I disagree. Its all about which people you socialize with. I for instance only seen one person smoked weed ever. noone that i know do it on a regular basics.

yeah, I smoked alot a few years ago, 90% of the people I was hanging around with smoked, too,
nowadays only about 5-10% of the people I am hanging around with smoke and I almost never see
or smell weed now.

Still sucks alot that contaminated stuff is around, smoked once and something was in there, no
clue what, but it was pretty sick, was tripping badly.

Honestly, the impression I always got was that most guys (certainly all the ones I hung out with/bought from) took pride in their product and would never taint it - in any case, I would always get mine in decent sized buds and then cut them up with nail scissors and keep it in a small jar, so it was scrutinized very closely, and I never saw anything out of the ordinary! (nor have I ever smoked anything that really screwed up my head)

I can't tell for sure because of the video quality but it looks like shit weed I wouldn't ever buy.

Yeah, but thats what most people are smoking these days.

I disagree. Its all about which people you socialize with. I for instance only seen one person smoked weed ever. noone that i know do it on a regular basics.

Of course it depends on what people you socialize with, but lets put it like this: No matter what town i visit, what event or what kind of people i meet it still seems like the vast majority likes to smoke marijuana.
Now im not saying that 7/10 smoke on a regular basis, but they wouldn't say no if you offered them some.

Its still considered taboo to smoke weed, so most people wont be talking openly about it.
I've heard several people badmouth it in public, but behind closed doors they've asked me if i got some. :lol:

Honestly, the impression I always got was that most guys (certainly all the ones I hung out with/bought from) took pride in their product and would never taint it - in any case, I would always get mine in decent sized buds and then cut them up with nail scissors and keep it in a small jar, so it was scrutinized very closely, and I never saw anything out of the ordinary! (nor have I ever smoked anything that really screwed up my head)

Here in Sweden i would say that about 1/10 "suppliers" have that mentality.. everyone claims to have "the best shit", but its rare that they actually deliver a decent product.

My "supplier" however is one of those guys, he takes great pride in his products and wouldn't do anything that might harm his rep.. but sadly the world is full of douchebags.