CONTEST - Stage 1 - Submissions - EXPIRED

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
To liven things up, I've been trying to think of some interesting ideas...

Well, I finally thought of one! :p

THE CONTEST:

A $15 gift certificate to the Ulitimate Metal Store, or a free Ultimate Metal Premium Membership to the person who posts the most wild, wacky, crazy, insane or silly picture of themselves. You cannot post a photo of someone else, it must be you! Anything goes.... :loco:

All entrants will be voted upon in Stage 2, and the winner shall receive their prize, paid for on your behalf, by me.

You'll receive, either the Gift Certificate or all the prestige of being a "Premium Member" :p, a 5% discount at the UM Store, a 1000 private message inbox limit, and an email address and 5mb of web hosting space!!!

Post your pictures here, and on Monday the 16th, the polling shall commense.

I challenge YOU!!!!
point1.jpg

Are you afriad or are you a Sissy?

sissy.jpg

This thread is only for submissions. You may, however, choose to start a thread discussing this, how stupid it is, how stupid I may be, or how stupid you'll feel if you actually win. Only one entry per person. Anyone from Ultimate Metal may participate. Accounts created AFTER Feb 3, 2004 are eligible on a case by case basis, and known fake accounts aren't acceptable either. Enjoy! o_O

stevems.jpg

me in a grocery store with all the old women there staring at me. noticve the coinstar machine.
(NOT an entry unless I don't post a new one)

Only one pic eh? :( Oh well this'll do for now:

Silent%20Downfallish.jpg

Will change it when I think of something better, but as they say, you gotta be in it to win it you know? ;)