Contests coming up?

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
The guys mentioned that there would be some contest where you can win nice merchandise and stuff coming up. Have i missed out on it or havent they been anounced yet?

Come on buddy, do you really think a guy they put in a trailer would be left out of knowing about the contests? ;) If they were announced, you know sure as shit I would say something in here about it.

I'm also chomping at the bit for anything new regarding Evergrey! A new trailer, a new news blurb, a contest, a full copy of "Torn" delivered to my mailbox early... :lol:

I'm really excited for the band and we the fans... 2008 is looking Greyt! <--- that's supposed to be my lame attempt to play on the word 'great.'

Well, we probably have a pretty good shot to win since we'll be the first ones to know about the contests! I'm still holding out hope that one of the contests will offer the chance to receive the album early... this wait until September is killing me!

Well, we probably have a pretty good shot to win since we'll be the first ones to know about the contests! I'm still holding out hope that one of the contests will offer the chance to receive the album early... this wait until September is killing me!
But then the winner would have to share it with those less fortunate!