Contributions and Side Projects

M

Mastermnd

Hi,

Anybody know about Evergrey contributions and side projects? I just found out they took part in "Guitar Odyssey, a tribute to Yngwie Malmsteen" by playing a cover of "Rising Force" (which is magnificent).

I was wondering if anybody knows about other tracks they might have covered, or other band tracks where Evergrey band members participate, for example, Tom singing, etc.

Also, if you have any details about the promo singles the band has released so far, that'd be great (tracklists, etc).

Thanks!

For example, Tom has contributed (once again) singing in the last Ayreon project, 01011001 in several tracks, showing his versatility and a powerful characteristic voice!
Check this one:

Great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom's contributions..

Contributed backing vocals on Nightrage's album Sweet Vengeance (2003)

Produced and contributed backing vocals and additional guitar leads on Dragonland's album Starfall (2004)

Produced the Shot Injection demo Fear Comes Full Circle and guested on their EP Eleven Triple Manifest.

Produced Awake (UK)'s 2007 album Illumination.

Has recorded vocal parts for the seventh Ayreon album, 01011001.

Has recorded vocal parts for the latest Odin's Court album, Deathanity.

Contributed vocals for the song World Beyond These Walls on Dreamtone & Iris Mavraki's Neverland's 2008 album Reversing Time.

Hmm, I wonder who wrote that in Wikipedia? Me! :D Tom will also be on the upcoming Mind Key album, "Pulse For A Graveheart." Track is called "Graveheart." Also Henrik and Jonas are in a "death metal" side project called Death Destruction with former bassist Fredrik Larsson and former Nightrage vocalist Jimmie. They only have one demo though and I contacted them about getting it and they said they were shopping around for labels or perhaps have found one.