Control Human Delete - Outside the Universe (new track, free download)

From our website

As you would know we’re working very hard recording our second album for Code666. Although we had some misfortune and line-up changes the last couple of years we never stopped writing music. As a result we have written more music to fit one album and some of it is quite different than stuff we opt for the follow-up of ‘Terminal World Perspective’.

We decided to record those tracks alongside the recording of the new album and we’re going to release them on a regular bases. That’s right, brand new material from CHD free of charge! The songs can be streamed or downloaded in high resolution formats from our Bandcamp and Soundcloud pages.

The goal of this venture is that in the end we’ll have a complete “alternative album” online, packed with strange and rare CHD stuff we wouldn’t release otherwise in the near future.

The first result of this idea is ‘Outside the Universe’, a slow ambient-like track with real drums, washed-out guitars, deep vocals and a lot of synths.
Due to the nature of this song we recorded it somehow different than we’d normally do:

Eon – Drums
Pulse – Guitars, Synths, Programming
Spectre – Synths, Sound-design
Void – Vocals

This track can be listened and downloaded from Bandcamp or Soundcloud. It can also be streamed from this page. We hope you enjoy this format and this first song as much as we do.

void_vocals_otu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice indeed. I've always been a sucker for ambience. I'm really looking forward to the album and further 'treats'. I thought the first album was great but it sounds like the sound will be better on this one. It's looking good!

We’ve got a new song for you, Cosmography.

Again, this new track is recorded during the sessions for the new album, we decided that this track will not be on the album. Instead we provide it here for you ‘the listener’ to enjoy it in all it’s glory.

Eon – Drums, Guitars
Pulse – Bass guitars, Synths, Programming
Spectre – Synths, Sound-design, Programming
Void – Vocals, Lyrics

http://controlhumandelete.com/?p=449

@Emi, we work on both simultaneously, so although we will not post any album tracks here, some of them are already recorded

Last edited by a moderator: