Converting an US Rockmaster pre to work with European electricity

Hey! I've got a Rockmaster that works on 120 volts which I'm using with a step-down tranny at the moment. I was having a look at the schematics (http://www.schematicheaven.com/newamps/peavey_rockmaster_preamp.pdf), and wondered if it's possible to convert the preamp to accept 230V. It seems the schem has it's own sections for US and EUR electricity, EUR being on the right, correct? So pretty much all it would take is to remove the capacitors and the ground lift, change the fuse and cord and reconnect the block to the correct terminals on the transformer? I'd appreciate if any tech savvy people would help me out here :)

Don't worry, I'm not gonna convert it myself. I'm taking it to an electrician, but I'd just like to know if it'll be as easy as it looks.

Is it my old Rockmaster? hehe.
I asked a technician to do the job but he told me that it was about 100 € so I decided not doing it. He told me he had to rewire the transformer inside with cuper and was a bit messy.
Good luck.... I miss it!

Is it my old Rockmaster? hehe.
I asked a technician to do the job but he told me that it was about 100 € so I decided not doing it. He told me he had to rewire the transformer inside with cuper and was a bit messy.
Good luck.... I miss it!

Yeah, it's the very same! :) Don't worry, I'm taking good care of it. It has proven it's worth tone-wise, that's why I'm looking to make it a more permanent piece of the rig by ditching the extra tranny :)

If the internal transformer has both 110vac and 220vac inputs it should be pretty easy.. if not, to convert it to 220vac you have to get the transformer replaced.. either way, remove the capacitors you see to the right of the transformer on the 110vac version (the input version on the top in the schematic) or they will most likely blow :p