Converting old Classic Metal Videos from Pal 50HZ into 60HZ NTSC Norm? (help me)

naOkO benOire

bufferOVERFLOW
Jan 5, 2005
Hamburg Germany
www.facebook.com
hello guys, i have many old vhs video tapes from the years 1988 between 1995 and like to converting some old metal classic video stuff material and uploading to you tube etc, because mtv and other tv show dont like to play older metal videos.

for the uploading titel `Lost and Founds metall catagory` i`am searching for help.

my videotapes was recording - in that times typical 50HZ, - 30Frames per second, Mode. I transfered that Videos from VHS Video Tape to my Computer in MPEG Version, but if upload the videos, youtube cannot converting the videos correctly, the showing videopictures is for usually not synchron the sound the ppl see online.

did u have any idea, how i can converting 50HZ Video Material to NTSC-US Norm?

no Idea?

1.) Well...., benOire u fucking bad ass `english, i dosnt understand u question, because u english is to bad.... Speak english or die ...:err:

2.) umn, i understand but i dosnt like communicate with u and will ignored any kinds of posting

3.) i havent`ly any idea`s, 50HZ whats that, a kind of sandwich? o_O

4.) We want not any metal classic video material, we want NU_METAL like millions of korn and deftones copys.

There are some forum about video converting and such things. Once i asked for a guide so i can convert a Pal DVD into NTSC DVD, but i always got the same answer: Dont do that! U will loose video quality.

another thing u can do is try TMPEnc DVD Author and capture the video in the desired format. U will loose some quality, but if it is only for uploading into youtube, i think the lost wont be missed.

Is there any Anthrax show into your tapes? I can be interested on that, either on PAL or NTSC

Cheers
JC

Actually the best thing you can possibly use is NeroVision Express, Expically if your putting them on DVD, Leave them in PAL format and just add them to NeroVision, When it asks if you want PAL or NTSC say NTSC and just convert, I use Highest Quality for my personal metal video rips, But i'm VERY picky about the quality of my vids.
Good luck with the rips.

OK, i done one example, @ youtube the pictures and music does not synchron, cause of youtube converting trouble taken from 50HZ Pal into flash online video

So i uploaded this video Download for u guys, its very RAR Video

Henry Rollins and the Hard Ons playing `Ac/DC Let there be rock

Download URL
http://www.sega-world.com/PSO-WORLD_DE/musik/videos/Henry_Rollins_hardons_Let_There_Be_Rock.mpg

Example Youtube Problems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxsp5N4Xc5U&mode=related&search=

`Video Information` = This Video i recorded nearly the ninetys, , using for that time normally VHS Video tape 50HZ PAL, i think it was nearly 1991 at european SUPER CHANNER Rock TV Show. Two years later that tv channel droped from cabel and dosnt no longer available.

naOkO benOire said:
Hmm, i like to convert live anthrax report at LAMOURE Club, New York, nearly end of the eightys :D

Im interested on this, maybe i can help you with some menus for a DVD. Let me know if interested so we can work on this.

I have a capture card, but i need to upgrade my processor. If u can capture the show in DVD format, u can send it to me, i can add a menu and send it back to you.

Cheers