Convince Theocracy!!!!!!

L

lady_metal1978

Ok! So we West Costers are in need of some Awesome, Guitar sh3ding, Metal thrashing, Heart pounding, Head banging Music!! In the post i priviously made.. :oops: I was trying to come up with some sort of creativeness to convince Theocracy to come out here. I think that out of excitement I made an error :oops: Thank you seastorm for filling me in. I am new to being involved so much with a band! It's quite exciting! :D I am checking into some promoters now and will keep you posted. I do hope that the US becomes more addicted to them.
wish me luck!

The band definitely wants to play the West Coast! I don't want to douse any creative efforts you had in mind, but it really just comes down to one thing: finding concert promoters willing to book them. It's not due to any lack of interest on the band's part. Power metal is still a *really* hard sell in the US (as opposed to Europe, where the band has been able to travel three times), so it is not easy. If you can find promoters or festivals willing to book them, bring that contact info to me and I will pass it along! This goes for fans anywhere in the US: if you have a local promoter or festival that would be willing to book them, let me know and I'll have them consider it!

YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I hope it works out. :)