Cooking with Phil Anselmo....

I'm not a Pantera fan, but that was truly inspired. I believe that Pantera is one of the top three most influential metal bands ever. There is ZERO modern metal or melodeath today(Soilwork, In Flames, Slipknot, etc) without Vulgar Display of Power. None.

Cemetary Crepes!

I'm not a Pantera fan, but that was truly inspired. I believe that Pantera is one of the top three most influential metal bands ever. There is ZERO modern metal or melodeath today(Soilwork, In Flames, Slipknot, etc) without Vulgar Display of Power. None.

Cemetary Crepes!

Melodic Death Metal would most certainly exist without Vulgar Display of Power

Cemetary Crepes!

funny, really funny

Cemetary Crepes!

I would have to disagree. Sure, a lot of modern metal is inspired by them, but I definitely disagree with melodeath. They aren't even all that melodic really.