Cool Death/Black Metal Mix

The hi hat is killing me on the blast beats.

And way too much delay on the vox when he's not doing the slow singing stuff.

I'd also want some more high end snap in the snare, but that's a preference thing.

Only other thing is I would like to hear some sort of low end in the intro. It sounds like everything was chopped off which may work with other stuff going on, but by itself it sounded kind of strange to me.

Song was pretty good. I enjoyed it.

The hi hat is killing me on the blast beats.

And way too much delay on the vox when he's not doing the slow singing stuff.

I'd also want some more high end snap in the snare, but that's a preference thing.

i agree actually - with all of that. i think just a TINY bit more of a snap on the snare. that hihat is killing me too now more and more.

Only other thing is I would like to hear some sort of low end in the intro. It sounds like everything was chopped off which may work with other stuff going on, but by itself it sounded kind of strange to me.

Song was pretty good. I enjoyed it.

thanks, i was going for a "phone" lo-fi sorta thing with the intro to give the main song more punch when it drops in... but i see what you mean

thanks, i was going for a "phone" lo-fi sorta thing with the intro to give the main song more punch when it drops in... but i see what you mean

If you were going for an effect then I would go further. Other than hearing a lack of low end I didn't know an effect was happening.

What's that saying about "if you're going to do something in a song, do it about 3x as much if you actually want somebody to notice it?"

If you were going for an effect then I would go further. Other than hearing a lack of low end I didn't know an effect was happening.

What's that saying about "if you're going to do something in a song, do it about 3x as much if you actually want somebody to notice it?"

thanks for the advice, it makes a lot of sense. i might drop that effect all together anyway, try and make it seam more "dreamy" or something