Cool Samael video...

Jorg

Nov 6, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Check the keyboard riff in the beginning... the video's pretty original too, I like the industrial overtones

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I saw them live tonight in Paris :) (with Deicide, Vader, Devian, Order Of Ennead, The Amenta).
Samael played a good show, very professionnal. The singer is impressive, the bassist with his "gay" attitude is strange to see playing.
The "drummer" jumps a lot behind his instrument on stage ^^

But unfortunately, they were between Vader (huge show as usual. The new line-up kicks ass with Vogg from Decapitated) and Deicide the headliner...

Haha, I saw them live tonight in Paris :) (with Deicide, Vader, Devian, Order Of Ennead, The Amenta).
Samael played a good show, very professionnal. The singer is impressive, the bassist with his "gay" attitude is strange to see playing.
The "drummer" jumps a lot behind his instrument on stage ^^

But unfortunately, they were between Vader (huge show as usual. The new line-up kicks ass with Vogg from Decapitated) and Deicide the headliner...
I know what you mean about the bassist, he's quite girly with his dance moves from what I've seen on youtube :)... he's got a cool looking bass though, very weird shape. Yeah the drummer has lots of time to jump behind the kit... I mean ... keyboard... he's a real drummer though... either way these guys are more metal than all of the emocore fake metal bands of today...
about Vader, they've got a totally new lineup now except for Peter of course... the other guys left for various reasons, like forming Unsun which is totally gay ( well, not really, but female fronted goth bands are gay in my books lol )