Cool tech metal band

Higon said:
PLECTRUM ALERT! I bet the guy use a plectrum.

I don't know about that, but 8ths in 240 bpm isn't that fast. It's pretty easy to play at that speed even with only 2 fingers. Cool band nonetheless :)

panzer0x said:
I don't know about that, but 8ths in 240 bpm isn't that fast. It's pretty easy to play at that speed even with only 2 fingers. Cool band nonetheless :)
Well, triplet 8th's at 240bpm is another story though, and they do have sections with thoose for bass.

Coypu said:
Well, triplet 8th's at 240bpm is another story though, and they do have sections with thoose for bass.

Yeah, It is :) I just looked over the tab roughly, and really only posted to say that you don't need a plectrum at all to play at that tempo. It is a cool bassline anyways :cool:

PS: Why did you leave Musicianforums? You where the one who got me into the whole Technical death-metal thingy well over a year ago. Just wondering.

Cheers

panzer0x said:
Yeah, It is :) I just looked over the tab roughly, and really only posted to say that you don't need a plectrum at all to play at that tempo. It is a cool bassline anyways :cool:

PS: Why did you leave Musicianforums? You where the one who got me into the whole Technical death-metal thingy well over a year ago. Just wondering.

Cheers
It's all right, maybe I came off sounding bad too, but I see your point and you are absolutely correct. And even at triplet speed you can still do it with your fingers so its all good.

Being banned from the forum was one of the reasons, but at the same point I stopped visiting forums like that. I felt like I was wasting my time so I stopped completely and decided to develop my bass and go playing skills instead. I have never regretted doing this.