COPY, who's still liking it?

RevoltStudios

Aug 2, 2009
I have a crap ton of stuff I run off dropbox and before I make the total switch to COPY, I wanted to know what you guys thought of it now that it's been out a while. I got 60 gigs with it from the promo so moving is a big plus if it works well.

I'd like to be a bitch so HERE YOU GO https://copy.com?r=1XOjMv

I'm gonna try it but so far only dropbox has made me satisfied out of all the cloud storage options, except icloud but only for syncing.

EDIT : just in case there are still people living on an iceberg who are not using Dropbox, register through http://db.tt/AmHYM1sb. I still love dropbox so much and would appreciate any free space down there. Thanks

Perfect! I'm slowly moving the company over to COPY and off dropbox. So far, zero problem, is way faster on uploading, and I have 65 gigs hehe :)

You know that Dropbox has a setting that limits your upload speed, right? You can untick that box and it'll upload as fast as your connection will let it, but it tends to bog down the rest of your internet if you're trying to download/surf at the same time.

What he said, I unticked it some time ago and it's far faster now. Since I have the fiber at home, I don't mind waiting 2mn and be done with the uploading right away.

Is it integrated In some apps already ? I religiously synchronize a folder full of .pdf with my computer and my iOS GoodReader app on iPhone and iPad through Dropbox !

Is it integrated In some apps already ? I religiously synchronize a folder full of .pdf with my computer and my iOS GoodReader app on iPhone and iPad through Dropbox !

No, I just use the Dropbox app by itself to check rough mixes, put in .pdfs or even videos, and apparently the same can be done with the Copy app. I haven't used either integrated with any other apps.

I switched because of the 65 gigs I had on it free but after a few days of using it and running the company and my associates on it, works exactly like Dropbox so yea, worth the switch to me. I approve!