CORELEONI: The Greatest Hits Part 1, ft GOTTHARD, LORDS OF BLACK members

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
GOTTHARD GUITARIST / FOUNDER LEO LEONI PAYS TRIBUTE TO ROCK & ROLL PAST WITH NEW PROJECT CORELEONI

"...February 23rd will see the release of the debut album from CoreLeoni, entitled The Greatest Hits, Part 1. Who is CoreLeoni you ask? It is a project founded by none other than Gotthard guitarist and founder Leo Leoni to pay a very personal tribute to his rock & roll past.

In Leo’s words, "On the 25th anniversary of the release of the first Gotthard album, I wanted to pay tribute to songs like "Downtown", "Firedance", "Higher", "Here Comes The Heat", "In The Name", "Ride On...", "Let It Be", and "All I Care 4". Songs that with Gotthard we have kind of left aside. We've re-recorded, refreshed, and "re-brushed" them in a respectful way. These songs are very dear to me and they are part of a period that will remain forever with me."...."

Joining CoreLeoni on this release:

Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black, Rainbow) - vocals
Hena Habegger - drums
Jgor Gianola - guitar
Mila Merker - bass

CORELEONI FEATURING GOTTHARD GUITARIST / FOUNDER LEO LEONI - NEW ALBUM BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO STREAMING

CORELEONI FEATURING GOTTHARD GUITARIST LEO LEONI RELEASE "WALK ON WATER" MUSIC VIDEO; DEBUT ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED

Pre-order the album here.

coreleoncddec.jpg