CorpseGrinder is a comedian!

Saw that months ago, it was awesome.

Someone should go to a Cannibal Corpse show, get up to the front of the stage and yell to him:
"Hey, this guy next to me is the one that owned your ass and humped your dead body that one time!"

I don'teven know what the fuck World of Warcraft is... Of course it's a PC game but I have no idea what the premise of the game is. He makes me want to buy it. It sucks though because I'm almost positive you have to pay a monthly fee to play it.

Cookie I think you mean on a different planet. Even people under rocks know what World of Warcraft is.

You need to read a little deeper into my post. I know it's a online computer game that involves things like orks & elves & warriors & mages. That's about all I got. I've never seen it being played & I'm not sure how the gameplay works on that game. I believe it's not a traditional RPG like what I'm used to playing, but probably one of those games where you command a batallion or soliders or something similar.

You need to read a little deeper into my post. I know it's a online computer game that involves things like orks & elves & warriors & mages. That's about all I got. I've never seen it being played & I'm not sure how the gameplay works on that game. I believe it's not a traditional RPG like what I'm used to playing, but probably one of those games where you command a batallion or soliders or something similar.

It's actually like a traditional rpg, except you pay asians children to get all your stuff for you.

It's actually like a traditional rpg, except you pay asians children to get all your stuff for you.

I would never do something like that or use "cheat codes" to get shit without working for it. That takes all the fun out of it. I would be interested in maybe trying it out if you didn't have to pay monthly for it.

Well if you use a trial account and then buy the game cheaply from Amazon you can get about 40 days of gaming for less then a month's subscription.

But then you get shafted every month unless you cancel your account.