Corrosion of Conformity - Clean My Wounds Cover

the drums could be more realistic... sounds to plastic. maybe the low mids are too prominent. good voice!

Pretty pretty sweet job man! I agree on the drums, but apart from that awesome vibe! Sweet vocals too!

I really like the cover a lot, but I have to agree about the drums. They sound too clicky and compressed for the srtyle. They should sound "fatter" and with less attack.

But the rest of the instruments and the vocals are great. Well done!

Great job dude!

Raw tracks sounded great - can I ask about your DI chain and are the vocals recorded how you sang them in the video? What interface are you using? Everything was recorded very clear and crisp which made mixing a lot easier.

FYI - the file "Vocals 4.wav" didn't have any audio on it in my download.

Here's my mix:

Great job dude!

Raw tracks sounded great - can I ask about your DI chain and are the vocals recorded how you sang them in the video? What interface are you using? Everything was recorded very clear and crisp which made mixing a lot easier.

FYI - the file "Vocals 4.wav" didn't have any audio on it in my download.

Here's my mix:

Yeah it's recorded the same as in the video. Just the microphone straight into a Scarlett 2i2. Processing on the vocals was compression, eq and reverb!

Sorry to bring this back after so long, but are these stems still available? I'm interested in the vocals and mix.

If not, I know it's a common effect, but what is the approach?

Thanks!