cosmic death????? (vintersorg side project)

vargatron

Demonized is the feelings
Dec 6, 2001
Sweden
www.myspace.com
Found at metal-archives
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=29237
that vintersorg has have a side project named cosmic death. and that they had relased a demo "Crimson Nightgate" in 1997 vith the songs Stjärnvindens Riddare, The Dark & the Spawn of my Thoughts, An Heartless Hymn of Shadows, Mantled in Dimlit Memories.

Are there anyone that knows something about this side project and where you colud poosible get the demo??

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=29237

how do you get it can i perhaps download it somwhere?? i really want to hear it

i have tried to search for it on dc++ and on ther intenet but can't find it anywhere :,(

vargatron said:
how do you get it can i perhaps download it somwhere?? i really want to hear it

i have tried to search for it on dc++ and on ther intenet but can't find it anywhere :,(

I guess I could send it to you via ICQ or something, add me if you want me to

i have the mp3s... the music is good, but I can really tell why V didn't progress with the project. I like "Stjärnvindens Riddare" very much- but it's hard for me to imagine a full album of this stuff without getting a little boring. Nontheless, a good historical listen!

Phyros said:
Have not heard, wish to hear.
Can I have some more descent review?
KODDEN!

-Andreas (KoDdEN PÖJkeR!!)

well it sounds a bit like old vintersorg a bit like Hedniskhjärta but more black metal and with some thrash influences with only black metal vocals and witout keyboards and acoustic guitars. but anyway it's good and it's hard to say excklty how it sound's. I think that you must hear it self :)

vargatron said:
well it sounds a bit like old vintersorg a bit like Hedniskhjärta but more black metal and with some thrash influences with only black metal vocals and witout keyboards and acoustic guitars. but anyway it's good and it's hard to say excklty how it sound's. I think that you must hear it self :)

It was a band me and two friends had just for fun, not really that dead serious..as you may also see on the statements on the cover..."I want to eat some nuclear warhead"..hahahahahaha..I rember this period as very funny..the other two guys moved to another part of the country...the band name was actually "cosmic Rain" from the start,. but the drummer wanted a more fatal name..hehehehe...and we actually switched to "Symptome" before we terminated the whole thing....the songs recorded was just soemthing we jamed forth in the R-Room..the lyrical approach is also not superduper philosophical..it's in the good old scandinavian BM style....

mr V

Vintersorg said:
It was a band me and two friends had just for fun, not really that dead serious..as you may also see on the statements on the cover..."I want to eat some nuclear warhead"..hahahahahaha..I rember this period as very funny..the other two guys moved to another part of the country...the band name was actually "cosmic Rain" from the start,. but the drummer wanted a more fatal name..hehehehe...and we actually switched to "Symptome" before we terminated the whole thing....the songs recorded was just soemthing we jamed forth in the R-Room..the lyrical approach is also not superduper philosophical..it's in the good old scandinavian BM style....

mr V

thanks for the answer Mr.V! :)

it is possible to get the demo in some way?

you maybe have a copy left that you can sell to me? :)

and was there any demo recorded when the band was named Symptome and cosmic rain?

and it is possible to get the otyg demos and the masticator demos as well in some way ?

somebody who lives here in skellefteå must have some copies of the otyg, masticator and cosmic death demos that they want to sell :p