Could I PLEASE get a little normality?

NickDivision

Division Vocalist
Feb 20, 2004
DC
www.division-usa.com
So, okay, I'll consider (at least for this crowd) a Friday night Division gig pretty normal, but since we left the stage, all sorts of stupidity has gone on.

Saturday night in Louisville, my brother's Mustang was stolen. unfrickinbelievable.

Sunday evening, we try to go home from the grocery store and there's an armed hostage situation in the house behind us and no one is allowed to come into the neighborhood.

Oh I just can't WAIT for Monday.

Beats BEING the hostage situation, I suppose. I thought you moved there in part to get *away* from the criminals.

jaimek said:
Beats BEING the hostage situation, I suppose. I thought you moved there in part to get *away* from the criminals.

Heh, you never get away from them, you just get a different class. It's still better than the gang-banger wannabes in their old neighborhood...

Oh, and that sucks about James' 'Stang. What is it with your family and stolen vehicles?

NickDivision said:
So, okay, I'll consider (at least for this crowd) a Friday night Division gig pretty normal, but since we left the stage, all sorts of stupidity has gone on.

Saturday night in Louisville, my brother's Mustang was stolen. unfrickinbelievable.

Sunday evening, we try to go home from the grocery store and there's an armed hostage situation in the house behind us and no one is allowed to come into the neighborhood.

Oh I just can't WAIT for Monday.
Dude,

Sorry to hear about your post-show woes.

You want some normality? Try this:

1) Go to the Jaxx website,
2) look at picture of Green Carnation
3) Laugh your ass off as you see what Dave is going to look like 20 years from now
4) Laugh even harder because the perspective of the shot makes the same dude look like the same height as Dave! :lol: :lol:

Sorry Dave! I couldn't resist! It really was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture.

Damn, there was ahostage situation in your neighborhood? What the hell?!? And I'm buying your brother a pitbull.

I don't look like the dude from Green Carnation at all, dammit.

...ok, so I look like the dude from Green Carnation.

I remember Stacia saying the neighbors in that house were a bit dodgy...now I guess we know for sure. wtf. Glad you guys are all ok, and I really hope that's the end of the wacked out crap. Sorry to hear about your bro's car too, that totally sucks.

Rick Pierpont said:
Dude,

Sorry to hear about your post-show woes.

You want some normality? Try this:

1) Go to the Jaxx website,
2) look at picture of Green Carnation
3) Laugh your ass off as you see what Dave is going to look like 20 years from now
4) Laugh even harder because the perspective of the shot makes the same dude look like the same height as Dave! :lol: :lol:

Sorry Dave! I couldn't resist! It really was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture.

What is even funnier are some of the captions on the Division pictures... check it out.