Could you die if you seal-proof the window & door in your beedroom/home studio?

By day a plant consumes CO2 and produces oxigen. At night the process is inversed. You share oxigen with the plant and it, too, expels CO2 (less than a human, though).
Not a good idea to sleep near plants, anyway.

Don't know where you got that information, but plants never consume oxygen as a source in photosynthesis. During the light cycle H20 is used with light energy to make O2 and during the dark cycle, CO2 is used with the organic compounds made during the light cycle to produce sugars. Calvin cycle, ring any bells?

Photosynthesis works like this:

CO2 + H2O = Sugar + O2

''Through a process known as photosynthesis, most plants use the energy in sunlight to convert carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, plus water, into simple sugars''
I'm not talking about photosynthesis... And no Sptz it does not happen at night. The sunlight that plants and phytoplankton process into storable energy shines during the day.

How this became a thread about plants, blows my mind

Pretty easy. Somebody suggested having plants which would convert CO2 into O2 in order to keep the CO2 level down, and then people started arguing about how plants work, and then some people even posted completely wrong information about plants. But really, all of it is moot anyway since you'll never get your room to the point where you need to worry about it in the first place.

Its practically impossible, but heard of some guys once that died because the they had theyre room somewhat airtight and then put some camping grill (charcoal) in that was not running but still hot.
Killed both during the night because the hot charcoal was emmiting some gas that I completely can't type in english.

There are some dangers with a "sealed" room, but for normal buiseness its no problem.

enough.jpg

:lol:

Seriously though, what I wanted to know in the first place is how to properly vent a bedroom/home studio, but at the same time having it -if not totally- at least acceptably sound insulated to get some cab recording going, and the like

^ Point taken. Also, I apologize for the gay title (or mommy-bossy, depends how you look at it).