Country version of Tesament's "The Ballad"

thanks...i don't know what kind of pedal steel he had.....it is kinda funny .me and the drummer had went over the song one time. i answered an ad in paper for a steel guitar player and didnt' get to meet him till we got to studio...he turned out to be bad ass...glad u dug it

Dude......................... A country band playing Testament.......................

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously though , that was very well done..........................

estigma2001 said:
awesome, try with death angel's a room with a view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks....room with a view.....haven't heard that in a while...that song is bad ass..might have to see what i can do with it. :headbang:

do any of the guys from testament check out the board..i would like to ask them if it is ok to put it on my independent cd...wanted to get and ok before i include it.....

It's really great and interesting. I like it very much and am waiting for the country versions of Return To Serenity, The Legacy and Trail Of Tears. :)

Testament Legions said:
They look at the board when they have the time to. You might want to pass that info along to their manager, first.

cool deal thanks for the info..i will email him...

Ok, I kinda' hate country, but this cover is fucking brilliant! Outstanding work! Now, if you just had a few grand more to dump into production, it'd be even better.