Couple of things

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
Did anyone else notice that Dan Swano wrote lyrics for six of the songs on the arrival? Is peter getting lazy, busy, or just liked swano? Also... I dont think lars could possibly due the double bass rolls during the New world chorus.. I think horgh may have had some recorded stuff on this cd.

This is not the first time Dan Swanö and Peter have worked together.

Or maybe Peter did them, he's a pretty fast drummer himself. ;)

Isnt that kind of odd though? I mean letting someone else write more than half the lyrics your main bands album..

I dunno about odd, we don´t know the background in this, but I would have wanted Mr.Tägtgren written all the lyrics :).

Didn´t Mr.Tägtgren explain the lyrics-stuff in one interview? I can´t remember where that was, maybe in some Finnish magazine. If I recall, Mr.Tägtgren had just asked Swanö to write lyrics and he wasn´t quite sure if he wanted to do that, but soon came up with stuff.

I have also thought that since Eraser is the only one which is written by the "old 3", it´s like a goodbye to Szöke.
And Eraser is like Roswell47 part II ! :) ´cause it´s such a hit!

Merloch - Peter has been playing quite a lot of drums on the albums. Songs Lars couldn't handle, that's why they haven't played certain songs live until now.

Ron Jeremy said:
Merloch - Peter has been playing quite a lot of drums on the albums. Songs Lars couldn't handle, that's why they haven't played certain songs live until now.

Wow! Thats pretty cool that he plays drums also... hes a one man band. Im actually trying to do the same but I cant get double bass down for shit... :ill:

Sorry for the lack of knowledge but I dont really ever get any hypocrisy interviews or news ...

I only know 'cause I've been friends with the guys for quite some time and I visit them in the studio during the recordings.

Ron Jeremy said:
I only know 'cause I've been friends with the guys for quite some time and I visit them in the studio during the recordings.

Kick ass! :OMG: Tell Peter lots of people in the U.S. think hes god :worship: :worship: :worship: Him, Chuck Schuldiner, and Dark Tranquillity are the greatest musicians ever :worship: