LEUKEMIA * NEWS FROM THE SACRED FLESH

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
LEUKEMIA
NEWS FROM THE SACRED FLESH

As it looks, the "Love" album, the third in order for Leukemia (recorded under the name of Lame, but we thought it'd be more proper to release it as Leukemia), will be released sometime thru Vic Records in 2008. It's not anything we will make any cash on or anything, we just want it to be released some 13 years after it being recorded. This album is very, very special to Leukemia and having Dan Swano mastered it and Vic release it feels really great. I have some fucken work to do now to listen thru it and write down all the damn lyrics. Hopefully Statik can find the time to throw together a very simple, but fitting, cover for it. We won't spend countless of man-hours on this package - the important thing is just to get it out to the guys who liked this unreleased piece back in the day. It's a very dear album to all of us involved in it and therefor it should be released as it is. Whenever we know of a releasedate we'll notify you.

Tracks included on Leukemia - Love:
1. Emotionally dead
2. Murder
3. Sad
4. I remain silent
5. Roses
6. Tearflow
7. Dehu(wo)manize
8. My pain
9. Hurt
10. Feelings
11. Regrets
Recorded in Unisound Recordings, December 1994, with Dan Swano. Mastered in 2007 by Dan Swano.
Vocals: Jocke Granlund
Rhythm guitars, bass, programmings, vocals: K. Philipson
Lead guitars: Tobias Ander
Backing vocals: Dan Swano
...more info another morning. til then: rock the horse

Lord K Philipson, Fall 2007

awesome....classic band, still listen to their old albums....great with a new (old) one =)

thx for info....

of course people like Leukemia =)
so since Project hate is released, when is the Love album coming?

LEUKEMIA was formed in 1989 by Lord K. (The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Torture Division, ex Dark Funeral) as a thrash metal band with death metal influences. LEUKEMIA released their debut album ‘Suck My Heaven’ in 1993 on the legendary Swedish label Black Mark. Their second album ‘Grey-Flannel Souled’ was released in 1994 on Step One Recs (Furbowl, Morhpeus).

By the end of 1994 LEUKEMIA entered Unisound Studio’s ( Opeth, Katatonia, Edge of Sanity) with Dan Swanö to record their third album named ‘Love’. This time with Dan Swanö as a member doing all backing vocals (clean vocals, screams and grunts). After the recordings the band members went on with different bands and projects and they didn’t shop around for a record deal for this fully recorded and mixed album. When Vic Records signed The Project Hate in 2006, Lord K. mentioned this album which was very special to him and he would love to see it finally being released. The deal was easily signed and Dan Swanö mastered the album 13 years after it was recorded. Cover and bookletart by Marko Saarelainen (Pestilence, The Project Hate).

You can buy teh album at the vic shop: http://www.vicrecords.com/shop.php?product=48

FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leukem...86633471397396