Yet more intresting news from Globaldomination forums

cenzu

Ain't that a bitch.
Nov 13, 2001
Finland
www.cenzu.com
Lord K / Globaldomination.se said:
I have mentioned it briefly on these forums but thought it'd be a nice thing to make a real post about it. Not sure where to put this post but figured it might as well fit in here since it's connected to TPH in some ways.

As it looks, the "Love" album, the third in order for Leukemia (recorded under the name of Lame, but we thought it'd be more proper to release it as Leukemia), will be released sometime thru Vic Records. It's not anything we will make any cash on or anything, we just want it to be released some 13 years after it being recorded.

This album is very, very special to me and having Dan Swanö master it and Vic release it feels really great. I have some fucken work to do now to listen thru it and write down all the damn lyrics. Hopefully Statik can find the time to throw together a very simple, but fitting, cover for it. We won't spend countless of man-hours on this package - the important thing is just to get it out to the guys who liked this unreleased piece back in the day.

There are alot of things we could do better with it today as far as production goes, but we wanna leave it as it is. It's a very dear album to all of us involved in it and therefor it should be released as it is.

The contract is on the way and whenever we know of a releasedate we'll notify you.

Tracks included on Leukemia - Love:

1. Emotionally dead
2. Murder
3. Sad
4. I remain silent
5. Roses
6. Tearflow
7. Dehu(wo)manize
8. My pain
9. Hurt
10. Feelings
11. Regrets

Recorded in Unisound Recordings, December 1994, with Dan Swanö.
Mastered in 2007 by Dan Swanö.

Vocals: Jocke Granlund
Rhythm guitars, bass, programmings: K. Philipson
Lead guitars: Tobias Ander
Backing vocals: Dan Swanö

http://globaldomination.se/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3741&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It´s a good album, and the drumprogramming from Kekko K is worldclass and not so bad like he wants it to be ;) The sound of the drums could be beefier, but all in all the album sounds good and some of the riffs are really good, specially the EOS riffs K "Borrowed" ;)

I've heard the old recordings, K put them for download ages ago.
Very good songs, ageless stuff and brilliant melodies and riffs.

Seems like Vic records will release a lot of old stuff you have done your share on!

The programmings are actually kinda dull, but thanx Dan for the kind words, haha.. It was sure different to work with a drum machine back in the day than it is now with computers and shit. If I could re-do it (I can, I just don't feel like it coz it's too much work) it'd be world class, but it works anyways.

Looking forward for you guys to hear this if you haven't. It's a fucken special album for me. And I think Dan might agree in alot of ways.

Damn, we go way back, D, haha...