VIC Records, This is intresting

cenzu

Ain't that a bitch.
Nov 13, 2001
Finland
www.cenzu.com
Found this information when I was surffing VIC records website.

2007 will be the restart of Vic Records, stronger then ever, with upcoming releases from:
Another Life, Transcending Bizarre?, Arkona, Paganizer, Memory Garden, Sin of Kain, Firegod, Bloodrainbow, Alkonost, The Gathering, Sear Bliss, Bloodgut, Odyssey, Archaic, The Bereaved,This Haven, Carve, Damned Spirits'Dance (DSD),Ashen Light, Serpent,Skyforger and Ribspreader!

We would like to wish you a heavy 2007!​

Vic Records crew​

Odyssey on vic records release list??? WTF?
...or is it some other Odyssey?

also

FURTHERMORE:

Overflash - Cyber black metal project of Devo from Marduk!

Bloodgut - Dirtiest doomy death grind ever! (Paganizer, Ribspreader members and Swanö production).

in more notes about Overflash:
Line-up:
Devo Andersson: vocals, guitars, bass
Dan Swano and Devo: drums and effects, programming

----------

What a nice year for all us Swanö fans... tons of good releases!

it's not gonna happen! probably another band

they are re-releasing Rain Without End though, which is pretty cool!

what is this "The Gathering" I saw there? It's not the dutch Gathering with Anneke, is it?

anyway can't wait for the Ribspreader, Paganizer and Another Life

According to the linkpage it is indeed The Gathering. That VIC-label is Dutch, too. Could make sense, since TG run their own label after trouble with CM, and maybe they would like to cooperate with another label instead of doing it all by themselves.
Thanks Cenzu, this was really interesting! :)

Oh... by the way... On globaldomination.se I read something about Vic records releasing an old thing named Deadmarch, somthing from Lord K before The Project Hate.
As I understoood it's also got (or will have) some kind of Swanö participation in for of re-mastering or something.

what is this "The Gathering" I saw there? It's not the dutch Gathering with Anneke, is it?

Yes, it is.

More info in the Gathering forum ---> link

And Vic Records has a lot of upcoming releases, but all are upcoming ... I hope they release Paganizer, Ribspreader ... soon. And the Another Life cd was supposed to be released some time ago, wasn't it? :err:

New Ribspreader release should be awesome, but I'm much more intrigued by the Odyssey release! Lord K + Swano = fucken awesome.

By the way, Deadmarch is basically The Project Hate before they were known as TPH. If you know TPH, you'll hear stuff from that release in later stuff (The Divine Burning of Angels, Burn, etc, etc.). Swano's re-mastering it, and he's mixing and mastering the new TPH album as well. That makes me very, very happy.

New Ribspreader release should be awesome, but I'm much more intrigued by the Odyssey release! Lord K + Swano = fucken awesome.

That Odyssey has to be the mcd rereleased I guess. I don't read anywhere that there were more tracks recorded than those 3 songs ... or maybe Lord K and Dan are planning to write more stuff together, I dont know. :rolleyes:

ok the archives are working again but none of the other bands called odyssey seem like healthy candidates for this.

i'll email vic records, lets see what they have to say about it :)

Hello!

I'm back in Ribspreader again.. The album on the vic site will not be released. Instead Rogga and I have recorded a brand new album.. so expect the same old school death metal as Bolted To The Cross :headbang:

2007 will be the restart for RIBSPREADER.. we will also try to make some gigs so be sure to be there and bang your fucking heads :kickass:

Also check out www.ribspreader.se the site will be updated soon

/Andreas