VIC Records, This is intresting

Hello!

I'm back in Ribspreader again.. The album on the vic site will not be released. Instead Rogga and I have recorded a brand new album.. so expect the same old school death metal as Bolted To The Cross :headbang:

2007 will be the restart for RIBSPREADER.. we will also try to make some gigs so be sure to be there and bang your fucking heads :kickass:

Also check out www.ribspreader.se the site will be updated soon

/Andreas

heheh :kickass:

that was a quick reunion :Smokin:

I'm back in Ribspreader again.. The album on the vic site will not be released. Instead Rogga and I have recorded a brand new album.. so expect the same old school death metal as Bolted To The Cross :headbang:

Won't you release 'Serenity in Obscenity'? Why? o_O
It has a killer artwork and that song you have in myspace sounds brutal.

And what about the split w/ Machetazo that TheSpewRecords had announced? Were you involved in that? Is it coming soon?

Also the new Memory Garden. I only have 'verdict of posterity' and it is great, so I have to get the others, or the new one when is out.

Hello!

2007 will be the restart for RIBSPREADER.. we will also try to make some gigs so be sure to be there and bang your fucking heads :kickass:

Also check out www.ribspreader.se the site will be updated soon

/Andreas

so are some of the tunes just reworked versions or was everything scraped ?o_O

Bolted to the cross!! :headbang: