Coventry setlist Dec 19th 2001

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
Just incase anyone was interested. Lastnight's setlist was a rip roaring one !!! look at this ..

INTRO
Where to Hide ( suicide)
Futile Dream
13shades of insanity
You see the light.
Missing time ( instrumental)
Living a lie
Overload
Face of all your Fears
And the last embrace

( i hope to god ive not muddled this- feeling foggy!)
Oh yeah - what a setlist it was !!!!!!! AWESOME to see Face of all ur fears again ( something tells me Spawned was a little made up!!!) - Steve- wickedly done, young CHAP !!!!!! and thanks for getting us home alive!

spot the added extras in the list!!!!!!...

Cheers guys.
From Fan to the band - U BLOODY ROCKED!!!!!!!!
Hoorah for a rip roaring end to the year!! this year has been truly amazing for 54 gigs. and i cant wait for the next to start. no matter how many times i see u live, im constantly gobsmacked!!! and i STILL get that buzz. not many bands on the planet capable of music to this degree and certainly none who have created this degree of obsession!!!! right ,,someone get me a straight jacket- ive gone MAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!
but u know i mean everyword!!!!!!!!

Id also like to add that my night was made by being given a HUGE advert poster ( the one that was behind me on the merch) and thanks to the cheeky tyke who had the 'potatoes' to ask for it! !! i have NO idea where i will put it but its wicked!!!!!!!!

It was great to see all the usual crew of fans and BBers down there ( although clearly we lacked some of u!) - and particuarly pleasant to see Rob Naylor of Blaze down there too ( sporting a rather fetching (54 ) shirt )
And also Neil aka TM. Thanks for coming down!

Im glad that you all enjoyed urselves.
So here it is , Merry Christmas!!!

and now... to bed !!!!!!!!! to sleep !!!!!!!!! ( perchance to never have to get up for a long time !) :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :yow:

FACE OF YOUR FEARS ROCKED SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooooooooooo mega chuffed they played it. maked the whole gig even better!!!!!!!!!!!

and twas cool to see rob there as well!!!!!!!!!

AND EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO METALMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou VERY much for the lift, most appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Thespawned
hehe, heres hopeing for another song on the 2nd album with death metal vocals......

I totally agree with this - I really liked that aspect of the song too! I doubt it will happen in a new song unless Steve really wants to growl all the time... and I'm pretty sure Jeremy will not be asked back to guest for them! Oh well, the best things come to those who wait... so here's to waiting! *I think we've waited long enough for another death metal vocal part - so get yer arses in gear 54* lol ;)