Cover Art of Terra

Nick_Perrin said:
ive been listening to the downloadable (full quality & stereo) version of diode earth, the cronian track... i agree with karpsmom. at first, i was thinking, this is nuts, where is this going? but the sign of a good complex album is that I didnt really like it fully until I gave it a few listens (there are many exceptions to this of course!) I love this track. Can't wait for the whole album, will be quite an experience!

I prefer myself to have it this way..the music should give you some unanswered question to go on with, otherwise you'll get bored after a while.

mr V

Yeah, do NOT expect an easy listening album. But fans of Bork/Vinter should be familiar with that.....hehe...... Also, me and Mr. V is perfectly aware of tha fact that we have done some musical maneuvers within the CRONIAN camp that some peoples might find hard to digest. Exactly what we wanted- music is about challenging you senses- isn't it?? So beware!

Yea! I didn't like Borknagar or Vintersorg the first times I heard them! hahahahahha, now I listen to them excessively. I've been listening to Vintersorg non-stop for the past two monthes. I am right now! Cosmic Genesis woohoo!

Yeah, do NOT expect an easy listening album. But fans of Bork/Vinter should be familiar with that.....hehe...... Also, me and Mr. V is perfectly aware of tha fact that we have done some musical maneuvers within the CRONIAN camp that some peoples might find hard to digest. Exactly what we wanted- music is about challenging you senses- isn't it?? So beware!

That is great news! That's what the magic of Borknagar was always about for me, the discovery of complexity and almost "unlocking" of the songs, making for such a great listening experience. Not to mention the songs are just awesome anyway.

And I'm always up for new "musical maneuvers" to be thrown in. Enough praise - I'll put the album to its test when it comes out...

karpsmom said:
Yea! I didn't like Borknagar or Vintersorg the first times I heard them! hahahahahha, now I listen to them excessively.

Haha same thing here. I think that might account for their lack of popularity in relation to many other metal bands.....

Yea. Many people won't like them right away, then never want to work on liking them or trying again. I disliked both bands at first, but then I kept feeling compelled to come back, and something finally cracked and I fell in love!