Covers of Trouble songs

Mr_Haze

Aug 13, 2005
Recently I've been looking up tributes/song covers of Trouble

I'm currently listening to "Bastards Will Pay - A Tribute To Trouble" which includes bands like Orange Goblin, Spiritual Beggars, Church of Misery and Terra Firma (a lot of the covers are self-titled era).

There is another cover of The Tempter by Tourniquet on their "Intense Live Series Vol.2" album.

Soon available for download will be another full length album of covers entitled "End of Daze - The Online Tribute to Trouble". [http://www.trouble.de/html/the_music/albums_xl/ttt.htm]
Did anyone hear the first version of this release?

Trouble appreciation plz.

Looking at that site, the update where it says the songs will be uploaded soon is dated 2003, so I wouldn't hold my breath. But I would be interested in hearing it, especially the Beggars track. Have you heard Antimatter's cover of Mr White? Really different, but really great.

Anyway, here is my Trouble appreciation.

Trouble rules.

I met their bass player saturday night, along with Karl Agell(sp?) from the Blind album by COC

I am a monster Trouble fan.
Being from the Chicagoland area, I have been fortunate enough to catch them live two times this year.
It's a shame they are not more active.
Their latest hasn't even been properly released in the States yet, and I don't see any signs of that happening.
It's a solid release IMHO.

I have not heard the tribute album, but would certainly buy it if I saw it.