Crabby Patty @ the Swap this Saturday!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Come to the Swap Meet this Saturday and catch Crabby Patty with special guest Chris Brightwell sitting in on the guitar chair for the day! I'm sure that means you'll hear a little Metallica and Maiden on top of the potpouri of classic rock n metal tunes we'll be pumping out! 3 sets for a dollar and enjoy the sun while it's out! :headbang:

Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet
13963 Alondra Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

Noon, 1:30 and 3:30

ALL AGES!!

Have you considered playing Wasted Time by Skid Row? That's an amazing song that needs to be played! I know you do some Skid Row, but Wasted Time is great! Sebastian's singing in it is superb.

Looking forward to seeing the Maidens once again. This is the first time seeing you at the swapmeet. I am ready for a good time in the sun:kickass:

What a fun fun gig!!! Good to see many familiar faces and friends again and to be back at the swap!! We haven't played there sinse October 30th 2009!! WOW! Thanks Maleni and all who made it a special day!!! Anyone have pics of Mark covered in silly string? :lol: Brightwell........you ROCK!!! :headbang:

Anyone have pics of Mark covered in silly string? :lol:

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0819.jpg

:kickass:

Yes, it was good to be back at the swap meet, especially when it's warm again. It was a blast playing with you, Chris, and the Dia gals got up and rocked the sh*t outa "Mob Rules." Plus, I was able to get a good aerobics session in thanks to our front row aerobicizing metal dude. :lol:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8900137 said:
Yes, it was good to be back at the swap meet, especially when it's warm again. It was a blast playing with you, Chris, and the Dia gals got up and rocked the sh*t outa "Mob Rules." Plus, I was able to get a good aerobics session in thanks to our front row aerobicizing metal dude. :lol:

Damn, I missed out on all the fun!