Crabby Patty this Friday for those in search of somewhere to go! \m/

Hell Yea to Poison by Alice Cooper, and if you are doing Skid Row, you have to do Wasted Time!!

Or better yet, why not an all 80's hair metal set !!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA!!! I just found an 80's power ballad folder on my new, used 'puter!! Lots of stinkers, but some really fun stuff to hear again! How about playing some of these, Crabby Patties!
"Don't tell me you love me" -Night Ranger Brad Gillis is a great soloist!!
"Summertime Girls" - Y&T - Y&T!!!! lol!!! Typical 80's all 'bout the hooks, hair, and harmonies. Not a fan of Hairband drumming, though. Could be fun for Linda - get a head start on the Jello and just have fun and sing more than drum!!! lol!
Last but not least - "I'll never let you go" - Steelheart. WHO SINGS LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!!! I don't remember this song much, except the "Angel eyes...." part. This guy can sing, boy!!!!!!!!! Not much respect back then, MUCH respect to the vocalist now!:worship:notworthy. For sure he had huge hair, though.
That is all I got for now!

HA HA!!! I just found an 80's power ballad folder on my new, used 'puter!! Lots of stinkers, but some really fun stuff to hear again! How about playing some of these, Crabby Patties!
"Don't tell me you love me" -Night Ranger Brad Gillis is a great soloist!!
"Summertime Girls" - Y&T - Y&T!!!! lol!!! Typical 80's all 'bout the hooks, hair, and harmonies. Not a fan of Hairband drumming, though. Could be fun for Linda - get a head start on the Jello and just have fun and sing more than drum!!! lol!
Last but not least - "I'll never let you go" - Steelheart. WHO SINGS LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!!! I don't remember this song much, except the "Angel eyes...." part. This guy can sing, boy!!!!!!!!! Not much respect back then, MUCH respect to the vocalist now!:worship:notworthy. For sure he had huge hair, though.
That is all I got for now!

Believe it or not, John, I do have the two Steelheart albums on CD! Instrumentally, yeah, it's nothing that hasn't been heard in hair metal before, but Sweet Jesus can Michael Matijevic (I'm not sure how to even pronounce his name, mah tee yeah vick, I think) sing. If you wanna hear an even better vocal display of his, YouTube "She's Gone".
I'd love to see Kirsten do some Steelheart!!