Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine - Video

Jan 28, 2004
Zohar
For what it is, it actually isn't that bad...

Dani still sounds like a faggot, big surprise...

Damn that chick is hot...That's the bitch from Theatre Of Tragedy, right? Haha, queen of metal my ass, crimsonfloyd. ;)

I've heard other songs on the new album, they sound like Killswitch Engage, Chimaira or As I Lay Dying with Dani's vocals and the gothik magik keyboards thrown in. Absolutely terrible.

I think it's a great album, though I'm not to keen on the new video/song.

And Jean, until I start hearing breakdowns in CoF's music, I will not understand where you pulled your comparisons out of. I think you're just trying to be tough :)

Funeral Portrait said:
I think it's a great album, though I'm not to keen on the new video/song.

And Jean, until I start hearing breakdowns in CoF's music, I will not understand where you pulled your comparisons out of. I think you're just trying to be tough :)

Funny funny. I'm not talking about this song, I'm talking about most of the others on the new album, and there are a good deal of people who agree with me on this. This is also a very unbiased opinion, because besides the endless keyboard layers and Dani's vocals, I thought their last release was pretty damn good Heavy Metal at times.

Been a CoF fan since Dusk and I think the new album slays their last couple of releases. There's some extremely catchy stuff in there. I also like the new video, although I wish they had done the entire song, and not just the ballad part of it. Liv' vocals sound killer in it especially in contrast with Dani's.