cradle of filth show

herbatar

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2008
LANSING MICHIGAN
i went and seen cradle of filth last night for shits and giggles. septic flesh and satyricon played with them... anyways i just to say that the singer from satyricon is the biggest faggot i have ever seen, like a black metal mich jagger. i think satyricon practices synchronising their headbanging before they play, them shits was flawless. also when ever dani filth talked before songs, he sounded like frieza from dragonball z lol.

yeah the show was delayed for an hour because of satyr wanting the soundcheck to be perfect. we had to wait outside of the building and it was fucking cold! a couple of the smaller bands between songs talked about how pissed they were at him because they had to cut their play time down. one of the bands actualy used the exact words 'prima donna'.

satyr is a prima donna. doesn't excuse the fact that imo all the records are good, if not exactly innovative and/or black metal anymore.

hmm pretty informative thread, I heard some rumours about satyr being a perfectionist earlier, I dont mind though... I guess, satyricon's music is really good

mother north is probably norways black metal anthem

yeah out of the bands their i like satyricon's music the best but the way it all came off live kind of creeped me out, and not like 'ooh satan's in the bathroom' but more like ' this band was hired by the u.s. government to get kids siked about joining the army'... i was also tripping balls though :lol:

yeah out of the bands their i like satyricon's music the best but the way it all came off live kind of creeped me out, and not like 'ooh satan's in the bathroom' but more like ' this band was hired by the u.s. government to get kids siked about joining the army'... i was also tripping balls though :lol:

What were you tripping on? I am just curious.
I don't care about Cradle of Fairies, but it should be entertaining atleast. As far as Satyreacon D(what I sometimes call them) with Frost in the States is an opportunity that cannot be missed. Septic Flesh should be killer as well.