Crap, I just lost all respect for SYL

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
On metal-rules.com .....

The album’s U.S. touring campaign will kick off June 29th, as the group joins the second stage lineup at Ozzfest alongside such acclaimed acts as Atreyu, Bleeding Through and Unearth, among others. Townsend further describes his excitement over being a part of Ozzfest and sheds some light on their new disc: “The recording process went amazingly well, and Strapping as a whole is really excited about this effort. We were very inspired with the idea of doing Ozzfest, and the concept we are running with on this record is really based around abhorring the current music scene, yet being a part of it in some weird way. SYL is ready to be a subversive product for the unwitting 14-year-olds to scream along with.

:erk:

Exactly. It's Devin Townsend, Asmodee, dude, the guy in the devil suit on Vampira. You took that seriously?

Although to be honest, I didn'T really take the time to analyse the sentence when I read it. I just saw "14 years old" then freaked out :D

Demonspell said:
Did "abhorring the current music scene" escape you? The whole statement is classic Devy...
my english still isn't perfect, and I don't even know what abhorring means :(

"To regard with horror or loathing ; To detest"

Comme en français : "abhorrer"

ah, vois tu abhorrer est un mot rarement utilisé ici, mais je me souviens maintenant ce que ça veut dire;)