Crashdiet

Almost got to see these guys in Vegas awhile back, hate I missed them. This is my favorite from 'em:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some USA dates show up today:

MAR 15 - Hooligans, Albuquerque, NM
MAR 20 - Joe's Grotto, Tempe, AZ
MAR 22 - Whisky A Go Go, Los Angeles, CA
MAR 25 - DNA Lounge, San Francisco, CA
MAR 26 - Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
MAR 30 - Jammin Joe's, Denver, CO
APR 02 - The Riot Room, Kansas City, MO
APR 04 - Double Door, Chicago, IL
APR 05 - Hard Rock Detroit, Detroit, MI

More to be added

Is it March 25th yet?

Crucified Barbara, who is opening for Crashdiet on the tour, posted these dates.

Sat 16 Mar ABQ Hooligans
Sun 17 Mar Austin TX SXSW
Tue 19 Mar El Paso TX Speaking Rock
Wed 20 Mar Tempe AZ Joe’s Grotto
Thu 21 Mar San Diego CA Brick by Brick
Fri 22 Mar Los Angeles CA Whisky
Sat 23 Mar Anaheim CA The Yost Theatre
Sun 24 Mar Reno NV Knitting Factory
Tue 26 Mar Las Vegas NV Vinyl
Thu 28 Mar Boise iD Knitting Factory
Fri 29 Mar Salt Lake City UT
Sat 30 Mar Denver CO Jammin Joes
Sun 31 Mar Wichita KS
Tue 02 Apr Kansas City MO Riot Room
Wed 03 Apr St Louis MO FUBAR
Thu 04 Apr Chicago IL Double Door
Fri 05 Apr Detroit MI Hard Rock Detroit
Sat 06 Apr Toronto ONT Mod Club
Sun 07 Apr Quebec City
Tue 09 Apr Montreal QUE Petit Café
Wed 10 Apr Syracuse ny Monaires
Thu 11 Apr Westchester PA The Note
Fri 12 Apr Asbury Park NJ WonderBar
Sat 13 Apr New York NY Gramercy
Sun 14 Apr Lancaster PA The Chameleon
Tue 16 Apr Springfield VA Club Empire
Wed 17 Apr Jacksonville NC Hooligans
Thu 18 Apr Atlanta GA Masquerade
Fri 19 Apr Jacksonville FL Plush
Sat 20 Apr Tampa FL State Theatre

I noticed that San Francisco is not listed (but they are listed on the tour poster) and April 16th list listed as Springfield, VA instead of White Marsh, MD. I'm not sure which is correct.

Here's the Crashdiet tour page: http://www.crashdiet.org/index.php/tour

From www.melodicrock.com :

Hard rock lovers worldwide can click here to witness the worldwide premiere of the video for Swedish sleaze rockers Crashdiet's brand new track, California. The song is taken from their latest album, THE SAVAGE PLAYGROUND, which was just released worldwide via Frontiers Records and debuted at #2 on the Swedish album charts. Next month, Crashdiet are set to take their fiery live show to the masses in North America with a headlining tour kicking off on March 15 at Hooligans in Albuquerque, NM.

A leading force in the Swedish "sleaze rock" scene of the 2000s, Crashdiet harkens back to the glam metal movement of the 1980s, with a more pronounced punk element. Crashdiet has earned an international following of diehard fans through extensive touring, with stints supporting the likes of Motley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne and more. Crashdiet overcame tragedy early in their career when original lead singer Dave Lepard committed suicide. Determined to carry on Lepard's legacy, Crashdiet has endured and has become an example of determination to their fans. Crashdiet is Martin Sweet (guitars), Peter London (bass), Eric Young (drums) and Simon Cruz (vocals).

I caught Crashdiet on Monday in San Francisco. Super high energy show, although a bit short. They played only 10 songs in one hour. Simon's voice was a bit rough, especially on the long high notes. I understand that he had lost his voice last week and they had to cancel a show and had a second show that they played with the the other band members singing instead of Simon. That might be part of the reason for the short set as well. Crucified Barbara, who opened the show, were really great. Heck, they were worth the bargain ticket price just for them alone, not to mention that they were really easy on the eyes. I'd recommend checking out this tour when it comes near you.