Craziest bet you've done?

Finpower

Niinku Perkele
Jun 6, 2007
[Fin]
Heres mine idiot bet one of my friend told me that he give me 200 euros if dare to jack off in middle of city, it was a nighttime and i was wasted like usual so i tryed but the result was just a joke could'n get it hard, and there were loads of ppl passing me and threw smiles at my brave act oh lord.:lol:

I don't know any "crazy bet I done."

inb4: The 12 year olds come into this AWESOME thread to tell us their AWESOME HILARIOUS XDDDDDD stories of the CRAAAZY BET THEY DONE

Heres mine idiot bet one of my friend told me that he give me 200 euros if dare to jack off in middle of city, it was a nighttime and i was wasted like usual so i tryed but the result was just a joke could'n get it hard, and there were loads of ppl passing me and threw smiles at my brave act oh lord.:lol:

I see some disturbing point in that story:

What did you friend ask you that, and why the hell did the passenger SMILED OVER YOU MASTURBATING IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET?

I see some disturbing point in that story:

What did you friend ask you that, and why the hell did the passenger SMILED OVER YOU MASTURBATING IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET?

No idea maby it looked so funny ppl do stupid things when they are drunk.
He offered me 200 euros if i can do it hell yees i can atleast try it:kickass:

I don't know any "crazy bet I done."

inb4: The 12 year olds come into this AWESOME thread to tell us their AWESOME HILARIOUS XDDDDDD stories of the CRAAAZY BET THEY DONE

Dude when I was 12-14, I was a disgusting bastard. Tom Green, Jackass, CKY were to blame.... that stuff had just come out and I was hooked. I've done all kinds of things, not 'bets' per se, but for 10 cents I would eat chalk, clean out the bottom of lockers with my tongue, I'd go to the food court in the mall and eat a bowtie (like a chocolate pastry) and chew it up, spit it out, smear it on my face, and walk around and look at being disgusted. I can't really remember everything but I did a lot of fucked up shit, I once was going to drink my own piss for 20 bucks, but I backed out last second. I would have done it, but I didn't feel like being labeled the piss drinker for the rest of my life. I've done pretty much everything man :lol: One of the best stories was I re-enacted a scene from CKY, this kid I hated was sleeping over so my brother took a shit, and wrapped some of it in a napkin and I wiped it on the kid's face, across his upper lip. We were laughing so hard he woke up and was like half asleep going... ":mad: what are you doing, what is that smell, I'm telling, blah blah blah"... I was like " SHHH, SHHH, It's chocolate mouse!".... seriously I almost pissed myself.

Wow I wrote a lot more than I intended, tl;dr... bets are for pussies, real men do crazy shit for the lulz.

One of the best stories was I re-enacted a scene from CKY, this kid I hated was sleeping over so my brother took a shit, and wrapped some of it in a napkin and I wiped it on the kid's face, across his upper lip. We were laughing so hard he woke up and was like half asleep going... ":mad: what are you doing, what is that smell, I'm telling, blah blah blah"... I was like " SHHH, SHHH, It's chocolate mouse!".... seriously I almost pissed myself.

:lol: this story reminds of an episode of South Park ! :lol:

i sipped piss before, jumped off of houses, ran around naked, took a bite out of a year old steak sitting outside and underneath my grill... too much stupid shit

happens to the best of us

l_52ea78049a6a05c979446ff6d503f8b1.jpg