crazy instruments

Gramebossons

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2009
ok i found a crazy violin maker named Mark Wood and is the owner of the Wood violin company and here are some of his creations

the viper:

576610.jpg

Spring_Burst_7_lg.jpg

It has a patented self supporting system :headbang:

The Sabre:

BlackSabre.jpg

568623.jpg

Stingray/Stingray SV-4/5:

568622.jpg

(normal stingray)
Stingray-one-sheet-for-web.jpg

(stingray SV-4)

The Cobra(cello):

vipercello5mwBIG.jpg

Here's a link to his web site:
http://www.woodviolins.com/html/home.html

I am currantly saving up for a 6 string fretted viper :rofl:

now it's your turn...

waaah I will NEVER understand how people can use e.g. an electric cello that looks like this. no *covers eyes* *laughing*

Finally, fretted violins!!

Has anyone checked pricing on these?? The Stingray starts at almost $1000 and a full option Viper goes to $3500 . . . when's Olli's birthday again?? Everyone, get a second and third job in the mean time!

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

i think the green one would be cool XD sooo matching with the warpaint *falls off chair laughing*

Wow, you guys have read my mind :lol: Let's just say that I've had my eye on Wood violins for a coupla years now...

7 stringed black/red Viper with frets, thank you very much.

:lol::worship:

Those violins are awesome! Please someone buy me some! I'm a poor bastard :cry:

why the *insert suiting word here* are they awesome? *laughing*
it´s like mini-guitars...where is the point then?
*laughing*

Yeah, everyone is allowed to call me OLD-FASHIONED now. I want instruments look the way they more or less originally look and not this...retarded XD

You are a boulder in the way of modernism, image, and showy-flashy-shabam-wazzzam-biz! Do you grow your own vegetables too?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Do they have viola's too? With a cool looking one like that, I might pick it up again :rofl:

Some are ugly, I have to agree with Cari, but at least it's different. And somehow very metal...

@ Olli, you have good taste. lol. What colour do you want the hardware to be? And ofcourse you want a custom case with it as well? =P

Yeah, everyone is allowed to call me OLD-FASHIONED now. I want instruments look the way they more or less originally look and not this...retarded XD

I agree the cello just looks terrible, I prefer my string instruments to have curves, although *some* of the violins look ok...ish

I have been known to cultivate veg:lol:

I like the sabre a lot. Some of the colourschemes just look bad.

Just hope they make violas too, not just violins :rofl:

Although I used to play both =P haven't been in an ensemble for the last 3 years and I haven't even touched my viola for a few months now, so I just know I'll be rusty by now =/