Stick To Your Guns
Keep The Faith
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
If I Was Your Mother
Blaze Of Glory
Always
It's My Life
One Wild Night

All I know about the order is that the show HAS to start with Lay Your Hands On Me! Perfect show opener!

:headbang:

(I know I didn't include Bed Of Roses or I'll Be There For You, etc... but I wanted to keep the ballads to a mininmum to make it a rockier show. I figured Always and Never Say Goodbye were enough as they are the best ones anyway) :)

Troops, where do you get the time for these A-Z, band lists, and setlists questions? :lol:

Not in any particular order:
Lay Your Hands On Me
Bad Medicine
Homebound Train
Dry County
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Livin On A Prayer
You Give Love A Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
This Aint A Love Song
Its Hard Letting You Go
Silent Night
The Hardest Part Is The Night
Shot Through The Heart
Never Say Goodbye
Raise Your Hands
Fear
All I Wanted Was You
Starting All Over Again
Always
My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms

:headbang:

:lol: :lol:

Believe it or not I have have work today. As in, a job type thing. I was hired to make a promotional video for a primary school and I'm doing some shooting this afternoon.

Oh my god, I cant believe they let you in near all those schoolgirls, dont they know about you? :eek: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously not... ;) Watch out world! Nah it's a primary school though hahaha! Not my thing.... some nice high school girls in uniform would suit me to the ground though!

Funny you said that though because for a film I'm doing at uni its about paedophilia and we're filming it at a primary school near uni. Didn't tell the principal what it was about though which is probably why we got permission! :lol:

I can just imagine...

Principal: So guys, what's the film about?
Troops: Umm... how adults appreciate young children.
Principal: Neat!

"The Rumba line-up also includes US stars Pink and Toya, UK groups Sugababes and Liberty X, as well as Australia's Taxiride, Sophie Monk, Bachelor Girl, Disco Montego featuring Katie Underwood, Selwyn, Kelly Osbourne and Shakaya."

Its a big ask for me to sit through that... Next thing you know they will be adding Def Leppard to it ;)

I might miss it methinks, they wont even do a full show at a festival :cry: