Create-a-Supergroup!

I just meant that DragonForce's rationale for calling themselves progressive is that they think they're playing faster than anyone else.

Ron Jarzombeck - Guitars
Trey Azagthoth - Guitars
Gene Hoglan - Drums
Chuck Schuldiner - Vocals
Less Claypool - Bass

Tom Morello - Guitars
Buckethead - Guitars
Dennis Chambers - Drums
Victor Wooten - Bass
Phil Anselmo - Vocals
Nicolas Barker - Congas

I think we have like 12 bands featuring Victor Wooten. So how about this:

Bass: Victor Wooten
Bass: Wooten Clone #1
Bass: Wooten Clone #2
Bass: Wooten Clone #3

It would be called the Wooten Quartet, WOOT4 for short, and have sell-out tours all across the land. Everyone would argue over which Wooten is the best, and while all four of them would remark that they should be technically identical, the can never surpass the late Jaco Pastorius.

Vocals & Rhythm guitar : Akerfeldt
Lead guitar: Andreas Axelsson
Bass: Mendez
Drums : Lopez ( How is he gone ?)
Keys: Swano

Name: Opanity

hi guys, first post! :)

everyones been doing opeth members so ill leave them out for this one...

vocals: n/a (not a big fan)
sax: john coltrane (i know hes dead, but can i still use him?)
bass: jaco pastorius (another deceased lol sorry)
keys/moog etc: chick corea
guitar: paco de lucia
drums: tomas haake maybe? im not too knowledgable of drummers

i love both wooten's and jaco's styles and they are both great bassists, but i probably prefer jaco more. also, stanley clarke is another fantastic bassist

Project self-destruction:

Vox - Bruce Dickinson
Git - Dave Mustaine
Git2 - Billy Corgan
Bass - John Shafer
Drums - Lars Ulrich

Would be amazing to see them last for over 55 seconds.

For Folk Metal Fans

Vocal-Chrigel Glanzmann(Eluveitie)
Vocal-Andreas "Vintersorg" Hedlund(Vintersorg)
Guitar/vocal-Jari Mäenpää(wintersun,ex-Ensiferum)
Guitar/Vocal-Jonne Järvelä(Korpiklaani)
Bass-Jarkko Aaltonen(Korpiklaani)
Keyboard-Meiju Enho(Ensiferum)
Violin-Jaakko "Hittavainen" Lemmetty(Korpiklaani)
Violin-Olli Vänskä(Turisas)
Bagpipes-Sevan Kirder(ex-Eluveitie)
Accordion-Janne "Lisko" Mäkinen(Turisas)
Drums-Merlin Suttert(Eluveitie)

Guitar: Ron Jarzombek (Spastic Ink, Watchtower)
Bass: Sean Malone (Cynic)
Bass: Lars Norberg (Spiral Architect)
Drums: Mark Zonder (Fates Warning)
Violin: Vivaldi (ermm...)
Vocals: King's College Choir
Sound Effects: Chuck Norris

The band would be called Mindfuck and they would play classically infused Tech-Prog/Death. They would be the only band to feature bass harmonies, and they would be played in 64th notes atonally in 21/16 time while a choir is murdered in the background, Vivaldi plays harmonic minor scales playing the in the same rythym as the bass, but in triplets, Zonder would play with 7 drumsticks (two in each hand, one in each foot and one in his mouth) and would play a with all of them in 7/8 time, but with each drumstick in a different note ratio, so one drumstick would play at a 1:1 ratio, one on a 2:1 and so on and Jarzombek would shred at 500bpm using his eyelashes and playing three different diminished patterns at the same time. Chuck Norris would then come in and the world would explode because that amount of awesome can not exist in one place.

Guitar: Ron Jarzombek (Spastic Ink, Watchtower)
Bass: Sean Malone (Cynic)
Bass: Lars Norberg (Spiral Architect)
Drums: Mark Zonder (Fates Warning)
Violin: Vivaldi (ermm...)
Vocals: King's College Choir
Sound Effects: Chuck Norris

The band would be called Mindfuck and they would play classically infused Tech-Prog/Death. They would be the only band to feature bass harmonies, and they would be played in 64th notes atonally in 21/16 time while a choir is murdered in the background, Vivaldi plays harmonic minor scales playing the in the same rythym as the bass, but in triplets, Zonder would play with 7 drumsticks (two in each hand, one in each foot and one in his mouth) and would play a with all of them in 7/8 time, but with each drumstick in a different note ratio, so one drumstick would play at a 1:1 ratio, one on a 2:1 and so on and Jarzombek would shred at 500bpm using his eyelashes and playing three different diminished patterns at the same time. Chuck Norris would then come in and the world would explode because that amount of awesome can not exist in one place.

You... you win. :worship: