Creating Multi-Sample Kontakt Instruments

Vinny

Jun 4, 2009
New Braunfels, Texas
Hey guys, I need help on how to create instruments in Kontakt that are multi-sampled (as in I want it to randomly cycle through the hits.) I can't find ANYTHING on the web or on here about it at all, and I can't find it in the Manual. I know how to put multiple samples of different velocities in the same instrument, but I just can't figure out how to put several different hits of the SAME velocity in a single instrument and it randomly select one each time.

So any help or any links on how to do it would be AMAZING.
Thanks alot guys,
Vincent.

i think it's called "round robin" but not sure about it.
maybe you can find somethig about it in the manual, google etc.

cheers
S.

I also can´t figure out how to get diff. samples on the same velocity, but i´ve found a way to manage it. For Lasse´s samples i´ve split the velocity range into 3 parts: 1 area for the soft hits, 1 for the medium and 1 for the hard ones. each time an area is hit one of the samples is getting triggered randomly. all this can be done via scripting and it works perfectly (for this amount of samples....) theres no other way i believe.....

regards

I´ve just figured out, that i could do it with any amount of samples & velocities...... it´s quite easy. you could add me via skype or icq for more information, because it´s to much to write now. icq: 203124682 or skype: vendo12671337