CREAZY PROJECT FEATURING BUMBLEFOOT, SNOWY SHAW, LUCASSEN RUUD JOLIE AND MORE

doronf

New Metal Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hey guys. The last year I've been working on a big project, featuring guys from Guns N Roses, Within Temptation, Kamelot, Therion, Xandria and others. The project is going to be the first album visualized as a video game, and the story of the album is a modern interpretation of 'the beauty and the beast' .

We are trying to raise funds Through Indigogo platform, and be very happy to get your support!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-birdcage

Doron Frankenberg

I would really love to see this happen, I think it's a fucking awesome idea that could really catch on.

Alas, I am a broke young person. Really the smart thing to do would be to get REAL investors, instead of relying on contributions. Honestly, it's a good enough idea that I'm sure you could find someone with the money, who believes in this idea, to finance it.

Shouldn't be difficult. Again, excellent idea and good luck! You might consider getting into contact with the Service Corps of Retired Executives, they'll offer advice on how to get this thing rolling and get investors, free of charge.

Thank you very much for your comment!
We realy believe that crowdfunding is the way for projects that trying to do something new in music. If for some reason we want be able to reach our goal, we will consider other ways to bring this project to life