Crescent Shield new album.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Straight from their MySpace site:

US Metal diehards CRESCENT SHIELD will release their second album "The Stars of Never Seen" this spring on Cruz del Sur Music. The album will be released on the 8th of May in Germany and Europe, 11th of May in UK and June 2 in USA/Canada. The first pressing will include a limited edition DVD of their entire performance at Germany's Keep it True Festival in April 08. The artwork for the CD was again done by comic book artist Gerry Alanguilan and can be viewed below.
crescent-shield-tsons-500.jpg

The band is in the final stages of mixing the record with renowned metal producer Bill Metoyer, so the new album promises to be not only a step up musically but also sonically. Tracklisting for "The Stars of Never Seen" follows:

UNDER COVER OF SHADOWS
THE GRAND HORIZON
TIDES OF FIRE
10,000 MIDNIGHTS AGO
TEMPLE OF THE EMPTY
MY ANGER
THE BELLMAN
THE ENDURANCE
LIFESPAN

The first one was alright, not quite the masterpiece I anticipated after reading some reviews but solid. They were great at KIT and looks like I have to buy this one quick to get that bonus DVD.

Very nice cover art again, btw.

Great news! I love "The last of my kind" and like Tsorl said they were great at KIT. These people came from a lot of excellent bands like New Eden, Onward, Destiny´s End, even the Bad Religion wannabes Ignite (quite good in a melodic hardcore way)

Cover artwork isn´t usual. It reminds me a little to Slough Feg "Hardwordler". Maybe it´s from the same artist.