CRIMSON FALLS BOOKING & UPCOMING SHOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regenesis

New Metal Member
Mar 30, 2008
Some other stuff:

:: SHOW BOOKING ::

A few months ago we decided to work together with THE PROPHECY AGENCY (HOL) for our bookings in Holland and some other countries. For bookings in Germany we will be represented by INFECTED MANAGEMENT & BOOKING (GER) from now on. Their roster includes kick ass bands such as Dying Humanity, Forever It Shall Be & Soulgate’s Dawn. We hope these agencies will help us to establish our name outside the Benelux after the release of the new album.

www.theprophecyagency.nl - www.myspace.com/prophecyagency
www.myspace.com/infectedmanagementbooking - www.infected-management.de

:: ENDORSEMENTS ::

Crimson Falls endorses Elixir Strings (bass) & RAN Guitars. Nijn will exclusively be using Elixir strings from now on for his five string. As far as guitars go, we’ve been proud RAN users since 2004. For my next RAN Crimson Virgo 7-string I worked out a nice deal with RAN guitars. Looking forward to hold this new beauty in my hands.

www.ranguitars.com
www.elixirstrings.com

:: SHOWS ::

After the recordings of the new album we’ll be hitting the stage again. These shows have been confirmed so far:

11.10.2008 MASSDEATHTRUCTION FESTIVAL, Cinex, Namur (BE) – with: Vital Remains, God Dethroned…
30.11.2008 POSTHUIS METAL MEETING, Posthuis, Wuustwezel (BE) – with: Batallion, Blood Redemption…
13.12.2008 DYNAMO CLUB, Eindhoven (HOL) – with: Murder Manifest, CiLiCe
31.01.2009 SAMBROCK SHOW, Salle de Ville, Tamines (BE) – Last Breath Messiah…

And don't forget: A PERIOD OF CONSEQUENCES @ http://www.myspace.com/crimsonfalls !

Status
Not open for further replies.