Crimson II review at The Metal Observer!!

...and I still don't have it. Well, I'll get my money tomorrow, so when I order it tomorrow it seems like I'll have the album on Friday. Can't fucking wait.

I got it yesterday. It's even _better_ than I expected.

Well, I like it better than Crimson 1, that was clear already during the first listen. But the parts I enjoy most are those riffs that are inspired by/taken from Crimson 1 :)

Well, the album is sooo fucking strange...so far I listened to it 6-8 times, but I still don't know the structure of the whole thing. Crimson 1 is absolutely simple compared to this one.

haha, I spose I'm alone when I say that I don't find it much different from Crimson I. Obviously the ideas are all developed alot better and the style of writing is alot less simplistic... but the fact that there are so many recurring 'themes' and riffs in Crimson II that were in I make the music sound more than just slightly redundant to me.

Great album, it's just not as great as I expected it to be. Oh btw I love 26:29 where it just shreds into the incoming riff from silence... that's beautifully done :).