"Crimson Shade" now available for mp3 Download!

Just throwing an idea out there:

the Threshold streetteam pretty much puts out a new banner (check my signature) for almost every new release and with just a few people keeping it in their signature it spreads across the UM boards and other forums. Perhaps someone who's capable could do something similar for the Suspyre releases or when the webshop has a sale going on (like with the 5 dollar The Silvery Image CDs last week) to get a bit more promotion out there and get word spread on the band even better?

Just throwing an idea out there:

the Threshold streetteam pretty much puts out a new banner (check my signature) for almost every new release and with just a few people keeping it in their signature it spreads across the UM boards and other forums. Perhaps someone who's capable could do something similar for the Suspyre releases or when the webshop has a sale going on (like with the 5 dollar The Silvery Image CDs last week) to get a bit more promotion out there and get word spread on the band even better?

I should do this ASAP, as apparently our advertising isn't working. I just got some sales reports that are not reflecting the amount of time and money I recently put into advertising.

We should probably get a "street team" too, because it's cheesy if the band themselves are the ones plugging their album!

We should probably get a "street team" too, because it's cheesy if the band themselves are the ones plugging their album!

I'd be more than willing to help out if you're going to set up a street team. I believe Jill already kinda started with a myspace page at some point, but I didn't really keep up with that at the time so I have no idea how far along in the start-up process she was.

Let us know what we can do. I'm pretty sure I can mobilize a small army here in the Netherlands to do some promotional work, if needed :)